Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Timberline No-Peep

Old 12-20-2002, 01:10 PM

Default Timberline No-Peep

Anyone using a timberline no-peep. I have a lot of trouble in low light situations and missed several deer this year because of this.
Old 12-20-2002, 01:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Timberline No-Peep

Firstly welcome to the board.
I have the No-Peep and love it.
It is a great eye alignment device it will let you know if there is any torque in the bow,it will teach you a consistant anchor point each and every time.
Now it is not the easiest thing to set up if you have some one to help you it is not so bad.
It took me 30 minutes to get it set right but once you have it right it dont move.
When you first put it on you will be looking at it back to the pins but that will only last a week or so.
I have mine above the sight behind the riser but you can have it below and in front of the riser what ever you want to put it.
Hope this helps.

Aussie by birth Texan by choice
Old 12-20-2002, 03:14 PM

eders.com has them on sale now.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Fork Horn

I also have one and liked it until bow season came and I was 15 yards from a 130 class 11 pointer. while looking at it at full draw i was shaking so bad i couldn't hold the bow stilland the no peep was all over the place which made me more nervous. i became so concerned about the no peep that i almost blew my shot fortunatly i was able to make the shot and kill the deer butnext year i will be using a peep again.