Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
GM
37.50%
Ford
19.64%
Dodge
12.50%
Toyota
16.96%
Nissan
6.25%
Isuzu
7.14%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Truck For Germ - Poll

Old 05-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Truck For Germ - Poll

I've heard a lot of people say that Dodge's were like Fat girls and Mopeds.

They're all fun to ride.....but you don't want your friends to see you on one.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ok

I am done, you guys are making me mental over a damn truck

Dodge or Chevy is what I will go with Preacher leave me alone[8D] I am not spending more than 10 grand!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Dominant Buck

This is a dodge.

You can raise the beam and it becomes a big ol box blind.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

FORD---enough said. I have a better idea...a bicycle, considering gas prices...$3.65 here in mid-Michigan. Unbelievable.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

GMMAT please no more pictures of your backyard
Old 05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Dominant Buck

OK....Here's the samurai you wanted photos of, too.....

Old 05-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Germ, I just sold my 2001 dakota 4X4 V8 club cab last month for 9100. I'm sure you would have loved it. I had it for 7 years without a problem. Stick with the dakotas!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Typical Buck

Germ go with the dakota you won't be sorry I traded by 99 ranger in on a 04 dakota and I think it was the best move I ever made alot more room way more power and the gas milage was the SAME !!!! not great 16 mpg around town
Old 05-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

You can buy with your heart......or with your head. if you buy with your head, though.....the Toyota is hard to beat.

I'm all for supporting American made products......but my Toyota is a MUCH finer vehicle than the GM or Ford produts......AND....it's made in America, too.
I'm sorry but as a General Motors employee I need to respond because this statement is loaded with so many mis-truths that deserve correction. The biggest issue we at GM face right now is the PERCEPTION GAP. The perception is that Toyota and the Japanese companies make better quality vehicles than GM. Reality proves that this is simply not true. But people's perceptions / opinions take a long time to change. All we can do is keep putting out top notch products like the 07 Silverado - The Motor Trend Truck of the Year and The North American International Auto Show Truck of the Year.

Check out this link for a side by side comparison of the Silverado against the competition - including Toyota. In every category imaginable, from fuel economy to towing power to interior room to safety, the Silverado wins hands down. I'm sick and tired of hearing how much better Toyota is when it just isn't true....

http://www.chevrolet.com/silverado/comparison/

Old 05-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

Check out this link for a side by side comparison of the Silverado against the competition - including Toyota. In every category imaginable, from fuel economy to towing power to interior room to safety, the Silverado wins hands down. I'm sick and tired of hearing how much better Toyota is when it just isn't true....

http://www.chevrolet.com/silverado/comparison/
gzg38b, nothing against your chevys but that comparison is on the chevy website and is a bit biased. yes the chevy leads in those particular catergories but what about all the others? Ford, Dodge, and chevy could all make a similar chart with their top features.

Bottom line-All make great trucks, you just have to take care of them.

Quick Reply: Truck For Germ - Poll

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.