Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Realtree Hardwoods Discontinued?

Old 05-18-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Realtree Hardwoods Discontinued?

I know how most of you feel about Realtree camo, and BPS for that matter,but thought I would share thisanyways. I noticed that BPS is selling alot of their Realtree Hardwoods camo for 50% off while the same product in Mossy Oak, etc. is still regular price. I was wondering if this is because RT is looking to discontinue this pattern to promote AP & APG, or something else was going on.

Thanks
Old 05-19-2007, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Realtree Hardwoods Discontinued?

Yes, the new AP and APG patterns should eventually replace the Hardwoods patterns. You can bet that I'll be wearing the awesome AP pattern this Fall!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Steelhead31,

All of their HD Green stuff was also half off b/c it is being discontinued in favor of the AP and APG patterns. I don't like the HD pattern that much, but it still gives you some good opporunities. I think the Enduraskin was 1/2 off in that pattern (which is funny). If I didn't have a pair already, that would be a real good buy. I did pick up one of those big ole duffle bags for half off just b/c of the camo pattern. But they are making way for the new, so if you like the old it is a good time to buy. As I've posted before, for BPS, you have to check the general internet and your location. If they have a sale on the internet, it may not be at the store, so print out the sale item and they will honor it at the store.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:02 PM

Lebeau,
Thanks for the info. I got a nice rainsuit for 1/2 off, and may grab a berber fleece jacket and pant combo also.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Being a big fan of Advantage Timber and the HD Hardwoods patterns I have bought several items from BPS and Cabela's in the last 6 months. Most at 1/2 off, or at rediculously low prices (Cabela's clearance section on-line).

Camo continues to evolve, this evolution only helps us to be more effective hunters. Its only a matter of opinion as to whether Realtree or Mossy Oak makes the best patterns.

Choose the pattern or patterns you like, watch the wind and go hunt!

Good Hunting,
Bowflex
Old 05-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

If they are droppin the HD patterns I'm glad I got a full set last fall....I think the realtree hd grey is one of the best patterns available.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll have to check it out tommorrow. I work about fifteen minutes from BPS, and I don't care what the pattern is as long as it is on clearance.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:24 PM

yup! that what i use
ORIGINAL: HighCountry_BruteForce

If they are droppin the HD patterns I'm glad I got a full set last fall....I think the realtree hd grey is one of the best patterns available.