Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To my friends here on Huntingnet

Old 05-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To my friends here on Huntingnet

That's a lot of life changes in a short time! Best of luck to ya
Old 05-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back Chad. Before the next "I do", make sure you get the promise to "never nag you about hunting"! Get it in writing if you can...LOL! How's the job situation going? I hope everything works out for you!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back!

Divorce is not fun. Been down that road myself.

It will change you.

Just know, that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes divorce is a blessing in disguise.

Look forward to hearing more from you on here.

Good luck with those turkeys!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:33 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Yes things are looking up. In fact My divorce should be final next month. Wooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!

As far as the job search, it is going very slow. Its just a pain trying to get someone to call you the heck back, but i'm sure I will find something. In the meantime I have lots of time to hunt and fish and enjoy life some.

Yes this divorce has changed me. But it has changed me for the better. It has really put my life in perspective, and made me realize the things I really want in life. I look at it this as a nice fresh start in my life. Sort of the closing of one chapter and the opening of another.

As far as tying the knot again, who knows were things will lead with my girlfriend and I. Wen my wife asked me for a divorce I sat down and made a list of the qualities that my next significant other HAD to have. It is not a short list. Well my current girlfriend just blew through that list and checked everything off without even trying. Its kind of scarry actually. I look at things like this. I had to go through one failed marriage to find My current girlfriend. Like someone says everything happens for a reason. And to top it off Tana (My girlfriends name) totally supports my hunting addiction even though she says she will never hunt. She has no problem with me being in the woods from sun up to sundown. She says as long as I come home to her it doesn't matter. I think she may be a keeper, huh? LOL

Well thanks again for the well wishes and like I said before I will be on here more to stir up some trouble. LOL
Old 05-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back and I am happy to hear things are turning for the better. Best wishes in the future.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:53 AM

I hate to hear about your tough times. Someone once said that tough times don't last, but tough people do! Sounds like the 'rebound' is going okay---now you just need to find that career oppurtunity that is just around the corner! God is in control, and remeber, down isn't so bad, when it gets you looking up!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome back. It's nice to see you've made a tall glass of lemonade with those lemons. Good luck finding a job. What field are you in?
Old 05-14-2007, 01:53 PM

Welcome back......
Old 05-14-2007, 03:43 PM

Thanks again everyone, Yes things are looking better. Your encouragement helps alot. I consider all of you part of my extended family.

To answer your question Hunting Bry I was working as a graphic designer for a commercial printing company but I have experience in screen printing, sign making, and Landscaping. I also work part time at a local archery shop so if any one in the archery/hunting industry is looking for some help in anything give me a yell i'm a hard worker and fast learner. That isthe fieldI really want to get into.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to hear things are turning around for you. I'm sure you'll have a new job just in time to screw up Deer Season.

Tana sounds like a good one..the only question is: Has she seen you without the face mask? LOL Good luck and Best wishes.

Quick Reply: To my friends here on Huntingnet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.