Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
In GMMAT's new Hot spot
86.54%
Getting ready to trim some flowers
13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Is this deer?

Old 05-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Is this deer?

Joe shot his biggest buck while there was a traffic backup to the HS basketball game!!

Hunt where the deer are, I agree!! Looks like we will have a new subdivision behind me soon!!! I can not wait[8D] Now that the big boys will have a place to hide close to my property is really great news.

Plant some more plots and hold more does, who wants some love, come over to Germ's
Old 05-09-2007, 04:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

What appears to be a well-shaped evergreen in that photo is actually the new ACME bow-blind.

Say "Hi" to Cindy. She'll be Supper by December.

Jeff .... you are hilarious!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Look's like someone has a new friend .

nubo
Old 06-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I once stalked a 2.5 year old 9 point to within 4 feet, his face to mine. It was at a place I once worked. The buck was eating acorns on the sidewalk in the parking lot. The wind was perfect. When he put his head down, I would take a few steps with vehicles between us. I finally got to the hood of a little blazer and the buck was right beside it. I ended up leaning on the hood. He picked his head up to chew and was within about 4 feet of my face. I could hear him chewing! I never blinked and he never saw me. Eventually he meandered away. There was a massive buck there too that I could never get close to no matter what.

That deer in the pic is undoubtedly a Button Buck, they are so stupid. That is why Atlasman and aka/Deaddeer et al hunt them exclusively! Hehehe
Just funnin' now, season's commin soon.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:57 PM

I've got you all beat. I was sitting in my hot tub last night on the back deck when a decent buck came walking/grazing between my archery targets and gave me a nice 20 yd. broadside through the open spruce trees. 5 weeks to the season opener and that dude's BBQ! Hot tubbing with the longbow sitting on the deck rail; <in his Barry White voice:> "'scuse me darling while I... (fill in the blank with inappropriate shaft reference of your choice)." It's going to suck tracking the bloodtrail in my bathrobe...[8D]
Old 06-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea ... that deer is in GMMAT's hot spot , thats GMMAT on the porch wearing the pink pants