Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone tried the Sims Prism Sight?

Old 05-02-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Anyone tried the Sims Prism Sight?

Has anyone out there sprung for the new Sims Limbsaver Prism sight? The idea seems to be a good one to end load the light into the fiber optics, but I'd like to hear from someone who's actually had one out in the woods to see how it performs. It seems that the manufacturers have gotten into the mindset that the price of a sight is no longer looked at by the purchaser, so I would like to hear about the benefits before shelling out $200 for either this sight or the Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg It.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Anyone tried the Sims Prism Sight?

It seems that the manufacturers have gotten into the mindset that the price of a sight is no longer looked at by the purchaser....
It isn't just sights but I agree with you. Many of these manufacturers are pricing themselves right out of many average folks price range.

Sorry for getting off track but I felt the need to comment on that issue. I wish you luck in finding out more info on the sight. It sounds intriguing.