Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Looking for a little help...

Old 04-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looking for a little help...

Guys/Moderators,

I realize this is not the classified section, but I need some help. As some may remember, I posted about the unexpected death of my wife's sister recently. We soon found out that they had no insurance so the family had to foot the bill. I have had to tap my savings and dip into my own insurance policy to help out.

I am trying to sell a few things I have to build my savings back up and pay back money to my insurance policy. I only have 2 things archery related and they are a Trophy Taker Shaky Hunter ( less than 100 shots thru it) it is the original camo rest. I know they sell for around 60.00 here, but I'm willing to accept offers at this point. I also have a Spott Hogg Bare bones sight with 3 pins in excellent shape. I believe the pins are .019 or .10, I know they are smaller than .029. Again, these sell for about 60.00 new. I will consider offers. If you would like pics, just PM me your email and I will get them to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for any help you guys can give. And more importantly thanks for all the prayers that were said during our time of grief. I really mean that. You all are an awesome group.

Mod's, please help me out and leave this here for a while.

Thanks, LT
Old 04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looking for a little help...

Anyone?
Old 04-27-2007, 09:58 AM

LT, email me a photo of the sights.....
Old 04-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mo, I don't know if the pic went in the email, so I'll just post it here.

Old 04-27-2007, 08:22 PM

It didn't come through in the email, but the ole cut/paste works every time...Thanks. Not quite what I'm looking for though.....
Old 04-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know a whole lot about bows but I am birthday hunting for my husband, He has an old bow with pin sights and is looking to upgrade. How much do you want? And how much have they been used?
Old 04-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Both items are practically new. About 100 shots on the Trophy Taker arrow rest and the sight is good as new, but has only 3 pins.( It can hold up to 5 in the housing.) Thanks for the interest. Oh and by the way, 45.00 will get either item to your door.

LT
Old 04-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Since I don't know a lot about bows I'm going to call my husbands archery guy, just to make sure it'll fit his bow. If all looks good then I'll just PM you