Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

seats for blinds????

Old 04-27-2007, 05:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: seats for blinds????

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Dan, I am glad you asked this,as I will be buying an ASAT Blind from Scott..... How about some help guys??[&:]
PT, that's a decision you won't ever regret!
Mo ... no doubt in my mind ..... i can't wait ... it will be an anniversary gift from my wife ..... she doesn't know yet though!
Old 04-27-2007, 06:28 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm going with the small chair the NWTF sells on their site for next seson. I have a small tripod chair but it has no back on it. The NWTF seat looks perfect.

The HEIGHT of your blind chair choice is MOST important (in my eyes). It'll keep you from having to contort to get your shots off. Rob also had a VERY nice chair that he brought down that had a small backrest. If he'll post who mfgs. it......I'll order it.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'm going with the small chair the NWTF sells on their site for next seson. I have a small tripod chair but it has no back on it. The NWTF seat looks perfect.

The HEIGHT of your blind chair choice is MOST important (in my eyes). It'll keep you from having to contort to get your shots off. Rob also had a VERY nice chair that he brought down that had a small backrest. If he'll post who mfgs. it......I'll order it.
Hey Jeff, whatever you were sitting in when Rob took those pictures of you nappin' musta been pretty comfy!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Yeah, PT.....but my spidey senses were on full alert. I knew he was taking the photo as he was doing it.

THAT chair will belong to my wife in the morning. We're going hunting together for the first time ever, tomorrow.

Old 04-27-2007, 08:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, PT.....but my spidey senses were on full alert. I knew he was taking the photo as he was doing it.

THAT chair will belong to my wife in the morning. We're going hunting together for the first time ever, tomorrow.

What camo suit is she wearing?[8D]
Old 04-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Mind outta the gutter, Germ. (it's too cold for THAT one....lol)

She'll have on a black jacket and facemask......just like the other person in the blind the turkeys DO NOT fear.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, you guys crack me up!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for ALL the info guys, i will check em all out. and the little humor mixed with it.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:26 AM

I use both a tripod chair in my Ameristep blind and a bucket with swivel seat when using a permanent blind that I repeately hunt and can leave the bucket.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Make sure you are focusing on the birds tomorrow Jeff .... gonna be tough for you I bet ....

Quick Reply: seats for blinds????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.