Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

OH NO!!!!

Old 04-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: OH NO!!!!

Your more than welcome to hide out with me , she'll never think to look out of state.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

RDH,
What a crazy coincidence! Her entire family is from Michigan! No kidding. I'm not sure where, though. You know, that reminded me. One of her brothers own's a farm in PA. He stopped by the house once and said that I could hunt there anytime. Maybe it's time to re-think the in-law thing.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Small world huh .... what ever you do I hope it works out for you.
Some in - laws can be the nicest people and then theres GODZILLA
Old 04-25-2007, 04:01 AM

sounds like a perfict time for a surprise hunting trip
Old 04-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Coem pig hunting next weekend in Southern Wi, thats what Im doin...lol
Old 04-25-2007, 06:20 AM
BKE
Fork Horn

Actually it's the perfect opportunity for hunting/fishing. You shouldn't be hearing "what, your going to the woods/lake again? I'm getting tired of being here with the kids by myself ".
Old 04-25-2007, 10:41 AM

thats a riot 98
Old 04-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

some jokes

My MIL is banned internationally from playing poker, as she keeps all the chips on her shoulder!

I was out shopping the other day when I saw six women beating my MIL up. As I stood there and watched, her neighbor, who knew me, said, "Well, aren't you going to help?" I replied, "No. Six of them is enough".

Two men were in a pub. One says to his mate, "My MIL is an angel." His friend replies, "You're lucky. Mine is still alive."

Q: What should you do if you see your Mother-In-Law rolling around in pain on the ground?

A: Shoot her again.

A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip. I was having dinner with my MIL, and I wanted to say, "Could you please pass the butter?" "But instead I said, "You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life."

My mother-in- law is so cross-eyed, that when she cries the tears roll down her back!

A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs. awoke to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.

The hunter picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood facing her.

The wife said, "What are we going to do?"

"Nothing," said the hunter husband, "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it."

Q: What's the definition of happiness?

A: Getting up in the morning and seeing your mother-in-law's picture on a milk carton!

Here is the site if you want some more

http://www.motherinlawstories.com/mother-in-law_jokes_page.htm

Old 04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those are great!!! I printed these out and I'm going to read them to my wife tonight!!! I should pin them on the fridge and leave them there.