Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
twin cams
36.49%
solo cam
52.70%
recuve
6.76%
longbow
4.05%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Twin cams or Solo cam what do you shoot?

Old 04-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Twin cams or Solo cam what do you shoot?

ORIGINAL: Drizzu213

so please stop trying to start problems when it's obvious you know very little about bows!
Oh no...
Old 04-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

so please stop trying to start problems when it's obvious you know very little about bows!
Oh no...
Yea, that was a mistake.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:46 PM

Sorry to hear that your twin cams are so slow not my fault,also is'nt the bowtech blacknight II the fastest bow on earth (supposedly),and I believe it is a twin cam so please stop trying to start problems when it's obvious you know very little about bows!
Did he just say that to Paul?![]Somebody's smoking too much crack...
Old 04-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

[:-]Houston, we have a problem...
Old 04-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive shot them all. To date my allegiane with the bianary cams was the fastest at 312, but Im shooting a Ross Cardiac single cam and its still over 300fps with no shock, no noise, no vibration, and super smooth.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:25 AM

i shoot a single cam
Old 04-23-2007, 05:34 AM

Paul:

Maybe if we combined our knowledge we could produce enough intelligence to attain a certain level in the minds of some.

Your lack of response to such a brash post was intellect.

Len
Old 04-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Bartender

Single Cam Hoyt
Old 04-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to hear that your twin cams are so slow not my fault,also is'nt the bowtech blacknight II the fastest bow on earth (supposedly),and I believe it is a twin cam
The BK II had been the fastest bow for some time, but there are a few out there now that top it. The PSE X Force is extremely fast with an IBO speed of 342-350. The High Country Iron Mace is also a smoker with an IBO of 345. A newer company called Elite debuted the Envy recently that boasts and IBO of 350. All three of these bows have a version of binary cams, which are basically dual cams tied together by the cables so it is difficult for them to come out of time. Because of this they don't have the inherent problems that you described with dual cam bows.

There are some dual cam bows though that aren't as fast as some single cam bows, so a generalized statement can't be made about either.

That's a very immature statement, and I don't think anyone is trying to start any problems. We can disagree here without tossing insults.

For the record, I put dual cam in your poll, but I shoot a binary cam bow. I think binaries and cam and a 1/2s should both have their own category separate from dual cams since each has specific characteristics.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:38 AM

like I said It's not my fault that your twin cam is slow,I said twin cams are faster and isn't the blacknight II a twincam?So now what?

Quick Reply: Twin cams or Solo cam what do you shoot?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.