Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

now have own user name

Old 04-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default now have own user name

I talked to my husband and we thought it best to just have me sign in with my own name. So here I am. Thanks for the help and reassurance! So about my questions any one wiiling to help me out?

I'm looking for any and all ideas you have to offer. Maybe this will help. The reason this is so important to me and I don't want just a gift card is because my husband was very generous when it came to his hunting. He didn't start hunting again until after we were married and he didn't just jump in and go out every chance he had. If he wants to hunt he always asks me and our kids before he goes because it is important to him that we feel that he has given us enough time.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: now have own user name

I just bought a blind, and I can take my daughter with me hunting now. Buckeyehntr sells them for a good price.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a greatgift idea for youto give him,but I just can't do it.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd go with a new bow. His seems old. Nice warm quiet waterproof clothes are always welcome.
Isn't he going to see this and spoil the surprise?
Good luck with what ever you decide.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

He will definately see it. I show him everything that I put on here thus using his name at first. I prefer it that way. First of all my husband is my protector and I also tell him everything. We have a good marriage and want to take any precautions we can to keep it that way. I am after all on a website that consists of almost all males. I am pretty confident that he will be suprised with whatever I get. I love to learn so as long as you guys keep answering my questions I'll keep them coming. When I have saved enough money Ill decide what you guys have sold me on.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:59 PM

Take him on his dream hunt of a lifetime. You go with him with a camera. Maybe not this year, but plan for it in a year or two (or whatever it may take). Then, maybe he can take you on your dream trip of a lifetime and he can take the camera!!
Old 04-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

An alaskan trophy moose hunt with bow. Or another once in alifetime bowhunt like ladybowhntr said.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

and a great username it is, welcome to the forums Mrs Mud...LOL .[8D]
Old 04-16-2007, 06:50 PM

Yeah, yeah....mudhead, yer not foolin me pal!! I know that's you all dressed up in a pretty dress and high heels!!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:58 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

Now when it comes gift giving/surprise time you'll have totell him"if you see a new post with my username you can't look or you'll spoil the surprise". Hmmm....if that's not torture I don't know what is. LOL

Quick Reply: now have own user name

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.