Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just think.....

Old 04-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just think.....

They kind of remeind me of those decals you see on the back of guys pick-ups whereone cartoon guy is leaking on a ford and the other on a chevy. Only one says Atlas and the other GMMAT. I bet if they met as strangers they would become friends. I think we could say that for most of us.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: BowHunterFett

I have an idea, drop it.................just give it up, steer clear of eachother. It's easy.
I agree, and did so for the better part of 1 year.......and have offered the sameMANY times since.

I was and remain the only one willing/capableof doingso.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:03 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I bet if they met as strangers they would become friends. I think we could say that for most of us.

I think you are 1/2 right
Old 04-15-2007, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

You know, I really like you two (Atlas and GMMAT) but dog gone, it gets tireing seeing most every post you two are in become a combative thread between you twothat adds pages upon pages of responses. For God's sake, get over it.
I guess because of who I am this will be deleted but I hope you two read it alone with as many others that can before it disappears.
Well said!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

i'm going to have to agree with everything that GMMAT and Ricmur said.