Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Our new Cabelas is open

Old 04-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Our new Cabelas is open

The Cabelas at the Mills Mall in Hazelwood, MOis now open. I stopped in this morning and I am impressed. Huge store and some neat items.But I didn't buy anything, the lines were a mile long. They had some great sale prices but my time is worth more to me than a couple bucks off. I can see that I willdeposit a few paychecks there in the future. Not a bad thing to do ona rainy day.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Our new Cabelas is open

I am stopping by tomorrow after the Cardinals game. Hope the lines are shorter because I won't have much time.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

your a lucky man to have a store like that close at hand, be careful, places like that can leave a hole in the wallet [8D]I have to drive about
2 1/2 hrs to the nearest bass pro, or 1 1/2 hrs to the nearest gander mt. BUT they are getting a new Gander mt. 35 miles from me this fall Guess i will actually like shopping for a change.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, this one is 10-15 mins. from my house. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.HaHa!

I might have to get a part time job there to work off my purchases.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awesome! Right now the closested one to me is the one in Kansas. Its about an hour from my house and about 3 hours from school!

They are building a new Bass Pro, its supposed to be the biggest one to date, and its going to be like 4 miles from my house! Cant wait
Old 04-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Construction starts on one here in Denver this summer. We already have Bass Pro, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Gander Mountain. Its seems I always had a little more money before they all came to town.[:@]
Old 04-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went yesterday to Cabelas. Very crowded. Somehow I managed not to buy anything, I talked myself out of all of the stuff I had in my basket. Well today I am going back because I think I have talked myself back into it.

Sometimes I wonder what I did before st. louis even had a Bass Pro.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep... this is NOT a good thing... [8D]
Old 04-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

be carefull, from my house...Gander MTN=30 min. Cabelas=55 min...lots of money spent at both. jeez, i thought the sport alonewas addicting, but the "tools of the trade" are just as addicting!
Old 04-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dont fight it man, give in to temptation [8D]
ORIGINAL: drhntr178

I went yesterday to Cabelas. Very crowded. Somehow I managed not to buy anything, I talked myself out of all of the stuff I had in my basket. Well today I am going back because I think I have talked myself back into it.

Sometimes I wonder what I did before st. louis even had a Bass Pro.

Quick Reply: Our new Cabelas is open

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.