Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help!!!

Old 04-12-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Help!!!

Does ii effect you if u have a to small of a draw lenth? My draw lenght i thought was 27. But my bow has the modules and I can adjust the draw length. I shot on 27 and it seems that i cant shoot good, then when i put it on 28 it seems i have to strech more to shoot. Do yall have any advice?

caleb
Old 04-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Help!!!

If you have a local pro-shop in the area i would go by there and see if they can get you set up properly. Its hard to know what to tell you from the info you gave...
Old 04-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you can shoot better at 27", thats probably what you should be set up for. Nothins wrong with shooting a 27" draw length. Thats what i shoot. Tell you the truth, i think us short draw guys have somewhat an advantage. Even though our arrows wont fly with as much energy, it will be more forgiving since the string doesnt have as much time to pick up errors while in motion. Plus, if your in the market for a new bow, there are SOOOO many bows that offer 27" draw length. Im helping my cousin look for a bow and he claims to shoot 31", its a lot harder to find bows that are capable of that.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 AM

go to a pro shop and make sure your draw length is correct and bow tuned