Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does Anyone Here Like the Whisker Biscuit?

Old 04-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does Anyone Here Like the Whisker Biscuit?

Oh god...dont start another argument
Old 04-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Michael:

LOL....I'm not starting an argument, at all.....I agreed with everything the man said....
Old 04-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, that wasnt direct at you Jeff....well i guess it was directed toward anyone who feels like arguing about the Whisker Biscuit vs. Drop-Away AGAIN! hahaa [8D]
Old 04-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I never really had any inclination whatsoever to use a whisker biscuit, but now that I know it causes so much controversy, I'm pretty sure I'll have one taped to my bow this fall. LOL
Old 04-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, definately should do it!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:57 AM

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

Yes, Atlas. I know, it's late.

Seriously though, I had a WB on my old Tomkat and then went to a Drop Zone. I really liked the drop zone. When I was shooting with the WB, I was pretty accurate out to 40 yds and I liked the full containment. My new bow, the Equalizer, I put the TT on it and I like it for what it is. The only trouble I had with the WB was fletching being pulled off. I wonder if there is a rest with as good of containment as the WB without the fletching issue? I really don't want something with a lot of extra parts either.

LT
This looks like another option in the containment efforts of drop aways.......I just don't consider any of these rests as ofereing anything worthwhile.........basically the only containment they offer is the arrow won't fly off the bow.........they all still have an inch or two of space for the arrow to rattle around in and make noise at the wrong time. I set my bow on it's side for example and to go from there to upright would have my arrow bouncing around in there like a pinball machine.

I have shot these arrows for 2 years now and I shoot A LOT.........this was my group from 30 yards yesterday with my WB..........You know what though, I was at the shop a few days ago and they were saying they had trouble with Blazers sticking with certain glues........the only one they hadn't tried yet was the one I use exclusively. Goat Tuff glue on your vanes and they stick like white on rice.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

In my best Borat voice: "How you say... I come from a Kazakhstanto U. S. and A. to make a moviefilm about da hunting in ummm... the countryside. I want a bow that haves the ... um... how you say... um.. deer magnet. You show me the deer magnet, I buy."
Old 04-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very good rest, i dont believe theres a thing bad abuot them. I dont use one buti know of people that do and love them.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:27 AM
BKE
Fork Horn

Absolutely love it! Bow is set up for hunting, now if I was more interested in tourney/indoor type shooting I'm sure I'd have something else.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

Yes, Atlas. I know, it's late.

Seriously though, I had a WB on my old Tomkat and then went to a Drop Zone. I really liked the drop zone. When I was shooting with the WB, I was pretty accurate out to 40 yds and I liked the full containment. My new bow, the Equalizer, I put the TT on it and I like it for what it is. The only trouble I had with the WB was fletching being pulled off. I wonder if there is a rest with as good of containment as the WB without the fletching issue? I really don't want something with a lot of extra parts either.

LT
This looks like another option in the containment efforts of drop aways.......I just don't consider any of these rests as ofereing anything worthwhile.........basically the only containment they offer is the arrow won't fly off the bow.........they all still have an inch or two of space for the arrow to rattle around in and make noise at the wrong time. I set my bow on it's side for example and to go from there to upright would have my arrow bouncing around in there like a pinball machine.

I have shot these arrows for 2 years now and I shoot A LOT.........this was my group from 30 yards yesterday with my WB..........You know what though, I was at the shop a few days ago and they were saying they had trouble with Blazers sticking with certain glues........the only one they hadn't tried yet was the one I use exclusively. Goat Tuff glue on your vanes and they stick like white on rice.
That is one hell of a group Atlas, it is so tight I can not see anything

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Here Like the Whisker Biscuit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.