Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does Anyone Here Like the Whisker Biscuit?

Old 04-12-2007, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does Anyone Here Like the Whisker Biscuit?

Louisiana, im not real familiar with the TT rest, but is there an adjustment to where you can raise up the droping part of the rest so it wont smack the shelf? I know there are ways to adjust the QAD and the Ripcord...
Old 04-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

If there is an adjustment I wish someone would post it here. Although this still does not address my issue of the arrow jumping over the rest. This happens even at the slowest draw you could imagine.

LT
Old 04-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, i definately wouldnt be happy with that either...
Old 04-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Love the WB
Old 04-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Banned

No.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:16 AM

when i first started archery i loved it, now after years of seeing what it does to my fletchings over time....Time for something new.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

i love the wb and for your flecthing problem that is simple use blazer vanes they are the best.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:21 AM

Now Jeff we know if the sound of the merry-go-round and the see-saw does not spook deer, the WB is alright
Once again the issueof the WB makes the noise when shooting. It is the finish on the arrow that makes the noise.Last Sat while at the proshop shooting, I took my friend's GT camo finished arrow & drew it thru the WB. You could hear it all the way thru the length of the arrow. I then took my Easton Axis ST, no noise. Same result on his fall away rest. The finish on my arrow is very smooth, & almost has a waxy type finish to it. You can feel the camo finish on the GT's. That is what makes the noise. I too had a fall away. The noise it made was when it fell & hit the shelf. The shelf had a soft neoprene insulator on it. Just my .02.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

no not for me to much shake and contact with the fletching

[/align]
Old 04-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Dominant Buck

in da woods....

For the record....I agree with everything you just wrote.

Once again the issueof the WB makes the noise when shooting. It is the finish on the arrow that makes the noise.Last Sat while at the proshop shooting, I took my friend's GT camo finished arrow & drew it thru the WB. You could hear it all the way thru the length of the arrow. I then took my Easton Axis ST, no noise. Same result on his fall away rest. The finish on my arrow is very smooth, & almost has a waxy type finish to it. You can feel the camo finish on the GT's. That is what makes the noise. I too had a fall away. The noise it made was when it fell & hit the shelf. The shelf had a soft neoprene insulator on it. Just my .02.

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Here Like the Whisker Biscuit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.