Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Old 04-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!

ORIGINAL: rack tracker

Is the shop owner your mom or dad? I would have handed the bow back so fast his head would have spun! Do you have the deposite reciept? If not you might not even have a case. Good luck getting what you want.
nope..not my mom or dad. I WISH! And yes i still have the deposite reciept so i think he will be able to "trade" and get my 70
Old 04-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

hes wrong man and that is all there is to it I am 15 and can pull 80 but i dont, but that was my decision i pull 70 and havent hurt a bit and it was my decision no matter what anyone thinks if they arent my parents or someone i really trust they dont have say so in what i do and tell him that. Tell him to stop covering his mistakes he made and get mr the right bow whether he like it or not its his responsiblity to do what you ask for $700.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Hoytteen

Is the shop owner your mom or dad? I would have handed the bow back so fast his head would have spun! Do you have the deposite reciept? If not you might not even have a case. Good luck getting what you want.
nope..not my mom or dad. I WISH! And yes i still have the deposite reciept so i think he will be able to "trade" and get my 70

If you expect him to trade it you might want to take it back to him?
Old 04-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

ORIGINAL: Hoytteen

If you expect him to trade it you might want to take it back to him?
well, i hopfully can trade and get the bow and won't come back. i don't wanna get my money back and go out find another dealer cause he was spittin them out a $650 while others are higher.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well if he doesnt want to please the customer, so be it. If I were you and he doesnt want to do what you want, just remind him that he wont be in business very long treating customers the way he treated you. Eating the cost difference and going else where would proove the point to him, and if you explained your situation to a decent dealer he might help you out on the price.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

I called my "pro-shop" and he told that he would make an exchange with me. He also appologized for what he and and told me it was wrong. he's giving me a new Fuse whisker bisut i ordered for my trouble and stuff so now i am a happy camper!
Old 04-13-2007, 07:13 PM

I would not buy the bow if its not what you want. Its you decision not his. Its your money isn't it?
Old 04-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good to hear he's making it right; that's absolutley preposterous what he did!
Old 04-14-2007, 10:31 PM

its good he made it right with you, i don't thik the wb is worth your trouble or time, but uts better than akick in the head, glad to hear it worked out!
Old 04-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your bowshop man sounds like a jerk!

Quick Reply: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.