Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sopranos

Old 04-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sopranos

Anybody catch theSopranos episode this past Sunday? Tony and Bobby were out shooting automatic rifles in the woods and Tony mentioned something about the deer mount Bobby had and using a rifle to shoot it.

Bobby informed Tony that he used a bow and arrow to get the deer and was exclusively bow hunting deer for the past two years since it levels the playing field. I thought that was a good plug for bow hunting andan interesting statement.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sopranos

Levels the playing field? I think not, they have all of the advantages.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea, I watched it.

That scene made me spit out my soda on the couch!

Could you immagine Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri 25 ft' up in a tree, with full camo?..........That's hilarious. LOL
Old 04-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, i could see them hunting with fully automattic weapons! Archery....not so much
Old 04-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

pigiron, you beat me to it, i couldnt imagine bacala up in a tree. That might be a good advertisement for the tree stand manufactureres. Have a picture of some 300 pound mafia guy all decked out in camo with the caption " Is there a better Treestand in the world- Forget about it!"
Old 04-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: chazspot

Anybody catch theSopranos episode this past Sunday? Tony and Bobby were out shooting automatic rifles in the woods and Tony mentioned something about the deer mount Bobby had and using a rifle to shoot it.

Bobby informed Tony that he used a bow and arrow to get the deer and was exclusively bow hunting deer for the past two years since it levels the playing field. I thought that was a good plug for bow hunting andan interesting statement.

Later on Tony askedBobby to take care of a problem for an associate and told him. "And don't use your bow either."
Old 04-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

That would certainly be a sight to see!

Old 04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

i saw it also and thought the same thing there is no way that boy is climbing a tree

[/align]