Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pro Shop Question?

Old 04-09-2007, 02:40 PM

Default RE: Pro Shop Question?

absulutly find a diffrant pro shop. They should be more than happy to let you shoot one

Old 04-09-2007, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: MDBUCKHUNTER
"Because you'reprobably the same guy that would complain if they try to sell it for new price now that it's been shot"

Dude...you don't even know me. Where did that come from?
Not meant as a poke at you directly just as an example of the way I've seen these things go.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:37 PM

No problem Kodiak. I am the type of person that if I ask to try out 5 or 6 different releases, you better believe I am going to buy one that day from that shop. I don't just show up at archery shops to "play around" with their equipment. I get to test a variety of devices and the shop gets a guaranteed sale.

As for a previous quesiton: I asked to see any drop away rest. I had three different ones in my mind but I did not specifically ask for any one of them. I figured they would have at least one shop bow with a drop away set up.

Anywho, I am going to go back up there soon. Give them a second chance. Maybe open up a few packages so I can see how they work.

But first I am going to go visit Len and Macrotech.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: MDBUCKHUNTER
But first I am going to go visit Len and Macrotech.
I don't think you will be making it to the other shop then.

I don't think what you were asking was too much then. I thought you were expecting them to have every model of rest they carry mounted to a bow, and if not they should pull one out and do a complete set up for you. You might find some shops that would do that, others may simply not because of what Kodiac said, the time would not be worth the proffit. And a good shop would be honest and tell you that. I go to some shops that are just too busy to do something like that.

Paul