Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Guardian Decked All Out.

Old 04-07-2007, 09:21 AM

Default RE: Guardian Decked All Out.

Very sweet rig...where'd ya get the quiver?
Old 04-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Len sell the quivers. He's' had one on his bow for a couple years now. I think a guy sent that to him for evaluation and after a season of hunting he ordered a bunch of them. They have a couple different models. One rotates(like mine which is better, and all that(also more expensive) The other is a fixed 4 arrow thing. I'm going to probably just carry 3 or 4 arrows in the woods like I always do. There are 6 in it right now. They can't fall out, slide down and get loose or anything. Mine look like they're different lenghts but that's because some have broadheads on and some don't. I put them in different to keep them separated.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:46 AM

Really nice looking bow you got. I have been looking at thoe quivers for sometime so Im glad you like it.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking setup I must say. Tell me something, I have been wondering about those "Wild Thing" stabilizers and would like to hear what you think of them? I use a Stealth 6" now and was looking at maybe trying something new. Does the fact that its not rigid have any advantages/disadvantages?
Old 04-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey BOB(a.k.a. TREESTAND), I saw your bow down at Lens Friday before you came in. I was going to take one of your rosewood grips off and hide it on you but figured you'd flip out. LOL My bows more purdy than yours and it shoots good enough to kill. If I hadarms as long as you I could shoot fast too. LOL
Old 04-07-2007, 09:58 AM

"Len sell the quivers"

Len? Have a website? Thanks!
Old 04-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome setup, cool quiver, and I hope the speedhunters perform as good as they look.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have one of those quivers also and it is the best thing.........well since the Guardian . Len's shop is calledMacrotech in Baltimore.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:13 AM

"Len's shop is calledMacrotech in Baltimore."

Thanks...does he have an order website?
Old 04-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Dominant Buck

He really doesn't do mail order except for a few close friends. It's made by New Dawn. Something tells me the guy made them for or with TruGlo at one time, but I may be imagining that. They have one that's similar with a different attachment lever. This is the new model. Oh, Rick, Len said to tell you he got in that left hand bracket if you still want it. I told him I thought you were happy with the righty... but he's got it if you want.

Quick Reply: Guardian Decked All Out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.