Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WB or Fall/Drop-Away?

Old 04-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New WB Models For you guys

ORIGINAL: deerdust

The poll side being taken care of, there is another matter that needs resolution:
Atlasman, opinions are fine, you have voiced yours. This is a legitimate thread asking a legitimate question. All input from you has been to disrupt the topic at hand and seemingly put yourself on a pedestal, with yourself in your spotlight. No one here is ammused, nor is it needed. If you have no desire to answer GMMAT's question, as to the thread topic, then do not click on the thread to post garbage to disrupt it any further than you have already done.

I believe I have made myself perfectly clear!
dd>>--->deerdust

Oh, sit down and stick nose in corner. I believe you have been put in time out. [X(][X(]
Old 04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: deerdust

The poll side being taken care of, there is another matter that needs resolution:
Atlasman, opinions are fine, you have voiced yours. This is a legitimate thread asking a legitimate question. All input from you has been to disrupt the topic at hand and seemingly put yourself on a pedestal, with yourself in your spotlight. No one here is ammused, nor is it needed. If you have no desire to answer GMMAT's question, as to the thread topic, then do not click on the thread to post garbage to disrupt it any further than you have already done.

I believe I have made myself perfectly clear!
dd>>--->deerdust

Oh, sit down and stick nose in corner. I believe you have been put in time out. [X(][X(]

Old 04-09-2007, 03:09 AM
Dominant Buck

This from a guy who isists he doesn't care about what anyone else shoots........
Atlas (and others)....for the record....I've NEVER "Cared" what anyone else shoots. If you're proud of that spike....that's ALL that matters.

Congrats, AGAIN!
Old 04-09-2007, 05:58 AM

Old 04-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: atlasman