Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

White Knuckle Productions; Attn Todd.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:59 AM

Default RE: White Knuckle Productions; Attn Todd.

Great story. Great meeting you Todd. And love the DVD. Great sheds and looks like you guys had a blast and so did Bullet!!
Old 04-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kyle and I just got back from a walk - I'd say shed hunt, but when you don't find SQUAT, there isn't much else to call it!

It was an awesome day today though, so just getting outside down here in SE Iowa was a blast regardless of what we find (or didn't find in this case). Thanks for all the comments guys and girls!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Todd, you sound surprised that you didnt' find any bone. You should know better! You're in Iowa man, Land of the Giants. Should be no problem.

Nikki and I went for another two hour hike here tonight with hopes of finding matches to the "gaggers" that we picked up yesterday. No luck on the mates, but we did find two dinks. My season is just 'bout done as far as shedding is concerned. I did manage to get permission on another three incredible pieces of property though! Can't wait 'til this Fall.

Turkey season is just around the corner, and I hope to get some of that action on film. I won't have my new Canon then, but it will be good practice if nothing else. Your DVD surprised me. White Knuckle Productions is the real deal. Keep up the good work, and keep in touch.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude, thanks for the feedback man! I greatly appreciate it!

I think I'm calling my shed season, but had probably as good a time hanging out with my buddies not finding anything, than finding stuff while alone! That's the beauty of sharing the hunt with team members - you share the excitement!

Other than that - It's time to get to work to bring WKP the world! he he he.... Keep in-touch man!