Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt Vectrix...

Old 03-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hoyt Vectrix...

Don't compare the new Reflex bows to a couple year old reflex bow.They have been redesigned for 2007 and are awesom.They will save you a few bucks.

http://www.reflexbow.com/

That being said,the Vectix is a great bow and should be on anyones short list of new bows to try out.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

Check out the Ross Cardiac...its a little cheaper in most cases and its supposed to be an awesome bow.
It's not suppose to be....it IS.....In fact, I may be trading my Vectrix for one when they come in.

TFOX is also correct, the new Reflex line is simply amazing! The Ridgeliner and Growler are FANTASTIC! Not quite as smooth, fast, or quiet as the Vectrix, but darn close. Having said that, if you decide on the Vectrix you certainly wouldn't be hurting yourself...Mine is driving tacks right now...It is simply an awesome bow.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:35 PM

Looks like the Ridgeline is the best at about $550, $150 cheaper than the Vectrix but about 10 - 25 fps slower. Looks like I will have to put it in my list of bows to shoot.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

Check out the Ross Cardiac...its a little cheaper in most cases and its supposed to be an awesome bow.
It's not suppose to be....it IS.....In fact, I may be trading my Vectrix for one when they come in.

TFOX is also correct, the new Reflex line is simply amazing! The Ridgeliner and Growler are FANTASTIC! Not quite as smooth, fast, or quiet as the Vectrix, but darn close. Having said that, if you decide on the Vectrix you certainly wouldn't be hurting yourself...Mine is driving tacks right now...It is simply an awesome bow.
why the change of heart? Thought you were keeping both?

have you been here yet? www.rossarcheryforums.com thats where i spend most of my time now. Great group of guys.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:45 PM

What about the Vulcan?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:52 PM

Man that Bowtech Guardian looks real nice!!!!

I like the Guardian, Vectrix, Vulcan, Cardiac and the Ridgeline 32. What is the MSRP on these bows?
Old 03-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

guardian is about 730 i think. Vectrix 699 Cardiac 659 Ridgeline 599 and im not sure about the vulcan. I could be a little wrong on this tho
Old 03-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Spike

I have the vectrix xl and love it. An awesome bow!
Old 03-27-2007, 04:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pennsybohunter

I have the vectrix xl and love it. An awesome bow!
I agree. Hoyt made some huge improvements since last years Trykon. The Vectrix is a sweet shooter.

Like everyone said, shoot a few different bows and see which one feels the best for you.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:52 AM

Yep, going today to start checking out the different bows out. Will let you guys know what I think as of the first day.

Quick Reply: Hoyt Vectrix...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.