Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

golden eagle revolution bow

Old 03-22-2007, 05:51 PM

Default golden eagle revolution bow

has anyone had any dealings with this make of bow my wife bought one for me and i can't find any info on it any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you in advance.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: golden eagle revolution bow

I have an old Golden Eagel Eveolution , not revolution.
Mine is about 15 years old , when did your wife get this one for you and what kind of info do you need on it ?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

I shot a pro rev for a year that was 10 years ago. that was the last good bow golden eagle made , Haven't seen one in a shop for a few years.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:03 PM

my wife bought it at a second hand store a month ago it was made in 1999 there is one of thecable guards missing i'd like to know where i could pick some up it came with all the extra eccentric wheels but onecam clip missing.thanks.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:11 PM

sorry my mistake 1996 just triing to find out if the company is still in business. thanks

Old 03-23-2007, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Golden Eagle was bought out by Bear/Jennings and has sincebeen dissolved. I don't know where you could get parts for them, they were pretty hard to come by when Golden Eagle was around.

They were a good company back in the day. My first new bow was a Golden Eagle Pro Turbo.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:51 AM

i had one...gave it away a few years back. The most accurate and smoothest bow i ever owned..(now own a Tribute). The problem with these bows was the weight...mine was over 6 Ibs.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:42 AM

My brother-in-law has two Golden Eagles. He loves them both. Before they went with Bear/Jennings he had to send his old Golden Eagle back to them to have the limbs checked for something! At that time he only had that one! In the process of them haveing the bow he received a phone call from them and they said his bow was disassembled by mistake and it was gone!! Needless to say he was not happy! To resolve it they left him pick out any bow in ther lineup from that year free of charge! He got the Revolution. About a week after he received the new bow he got another call from them and they made a mistake and they had his old bow yet! So not only did he get a new bow he also got his old bow back with new limbs, cables, & string free of charge!! Now that is customer service!!! It is ashame they went out of buisness. There bows are fast and quiet IMO! At least the ones I have seen!!1
Old 03-23-2007, 11:32 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I shot the Pro-Revolution for several years. Sold it to a buddy of mine and he is still shooting it. Nice bows, not the fastest but they are quiet and shoot well. I would guess that is a dual cam bow, not eccentrics? You should replace the strings and cables, measurements should be on the riser, if not a string maker will probably have them. A premium string and cables will help keep the dually in tune.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Spike

I HAVE AN EVOLUTION XTR THAT I USE AS MY SECOND BOW. IT WAS AN EXCELLENT VALUE @ 200.00 NEW! IT HAS AN IBO OF AROUND 290,IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN. I BELIEVE THIS BOW CAN STILL BE PURCHASED. CHECK OUT WHITETAILGEAR.COM

Quick Reply: golden eagle revolution bow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.