Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowHunting Magazines Top 3

Old 03-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: BowHunting Magazines Top 3

Yep ... Greg / MOis right , I get the same three that he does.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

My three favs are, Big Buck Mag (only 4 issues per yr[&o]), Bowhunter Mag and North American Whitetail, in that order.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

Bowhunting World, Petersen's Bowhunting, and Deer & Deer hunting in that order. Bowhunting World and Petersen's I get for the tech articles more than anything and D&DH is the #1 source for all things deer.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Petersons had a great review on the Cardiac
Old 03-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like
Bowhunter
Peterson' Bowhunting
And altho not strictly bowhunting North AmericanWhitetail. Gotta get my fix of those monsters in that mag.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

As usual, Greg and I have the same answer . Greg, that has to be about #7 or #8 now doesn't it??

I get Peterson's Bowhunting, Bowhunter and Bowhunting World. I like Peterson's and Bowhunting World for the technical aspect and product features, but man you can't beat the hunting stories in Bowhunter. I love them all the same.
I also must agree with the guy who had the post about getting your subscriptions on eBay. That is the only way to go, trust me. That goes for new subscriptions and renewals. I have been doing that for years. I just renewed all 3 subscriptions within the last 7 months and the soonest that I will have to redo one will be in 3 years. I have 3 years of Bowhunter coming,4 yrs. of Peterson's and4 yrs of Bowhunting World ( these are current renewals on the subs. that I have had for years). Anyhow, I have the next 3-4 years all set on 3 great mags and have about $38.00 in it. Seriously. You can get 2-3 yr. subs for $10-15. It amazed me when I first started finding them years ago.I will never go through the mags anymore. I have never ever had a problem with them being messed up either. Check them out on ebay, you won't be sorry.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Spike

BOWHUNTIG WORLDAND PETERSONS ARE MY PERSONAL FAVORITES
Old 03-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I subscribe to one. Petersen's Bowhunting. They are very informative, and offer great stories. I read them all however, thats just because nexy year i'm majoring in journalism, with hopes of becoming an outdoor writer! But, thats a differant story, Petersen's Bowhunting is #1!

KP
Old 03-23-2007, 07:41 PM

My top three are as follows...
1) Bow & Arrow Hunting
2) Bow Hunting World
3) Deer and Deer Hunting

Seriously Bow & Arrow Hunting should be at the top of everyones list. IMO its the best out their.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only one.....Deer and Deer Hunting. would like to try others though

Quick Reply: BowHunting Magazines Top 3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.