Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TEAM XX'ERS.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TEAM XX'ERS.

Quik, if the pitching holds up, yeah they will. Solid lineup once again, its all about the pitching.

I'm heading out looking for some turkeys this weekend. I've been behind on everything lately. I've been shed hunting with every spare moment of time I can find.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, I got home last night with ambitions to hit the mountains near my place for bone. I just felt sick, headache, sore throat, tired, worn out.. I sat down in my chair for a second and woke up 3 hours later when the wifey got home! [:@]Geesh, I guessI needed a rest. I feel much better today after a good nights sleepand hope to get out tonight for a couple hours of shed huntingafter I get some chores done. The mud has settled lately, its time to get my outdoor range set up, I have 3 targets and plan on adding two more, when I get it set up I will post some pics..

Have a good one guys,

Troy

Old 03-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

So what are youhomeslices doing this weekend? Any big plans?

I get to volunteer at the wife's best friend's wedding shower tomorrow - setting up tables and lugging food/gifts. Boy oh boy. The things we do for. . .. "love." Ha! Oh well, at least my buddy (groom) will be there. There's a cool restaurant up the road, so we'll hide out there until everything is over and we have to clean up.

Sunday I'll get out of the cagefor a little while - but I think my leash is short that day too.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hoops watchin and wing eatin tonight. Tomorrow and sunday are up in the air, lots of choices,(most are hunting related)we'll see how the weather is. Sunday afternoon I'll be glued to the TV watching the bangin and beatin in Bristol.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys I had good success late last week and weekend.. Thursday I found 7 whitetails, two pretty nice sets, three old ones... Sat.. I found 16 mule deer sheds and Sunday 5 more mule deer sheds.. lots of photos to come... Here is a pic of me walking off a steep mountain Sat.. with 8 strapped on my pack and 6 more little ones inside.. I am headed back down to the Snake River below where I had hiked in that morning.. its about 4pm there.. 60 sheds for the season now.. I am gonna try to find 100.. I have an awesome elk shed hunt planned for spring break next week.. 3 nights and 4 days in the Salmon river wilderness, by jet boat..
Old 03-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

walking down the mountain, me and my self timer ... camera.. photos.. that country is much steeper than the photo shows!

Old 03-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

few more pix... mule deer below me in a deep canyon..old shed and freshy...

Old 03-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Absolutely awesome Troy. That is so wild, thanks for sharing.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man I can't wait til IO hunt with my little boy.......gonna be a few years he is only 19months.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics Troy. I only wish I needed a backpack for carring out my sheds.

Quick Reply: TEAM XX'ERS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.