Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why do the two carbon clothing manufacturers...

Old 03-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Banned

Default Why do the two carbon clothing manufacturers...

not pool their money and go in jointly on a carbon reactivation study on carbon clothing? This cost could be shared by both manufacturers.They shouldput a want ad out for three of the most respected scientists in the carbon industry. Have thisjob listing posted in the publics eye so that we can see that they really searched for the best thereis in the industry. Make the carbon scientists'credentials public knowledge for everyone to see.If the results were positive for the carbon clothing maker, it would put an endto the carbon clothing doubters'statementsand increasetheir salesby millions of dollars.We all know carbon works, this is not a debated topic. What is debated, is the fact that on whether or not a hunter can reactivate/regenerate his clothing in his dryer at home. Can't these three carbon expert scientists prove this for the company?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Why do the two carbon clothing manufacturers...

I guess this would relate to the why do the bow manufacturers not create a super bow? $$$$$
Old 03-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

I guess this would relate to the why do the bow manufacturers not create a super bow? $$$$$
Carbon is science, it is not an opinion. Bows, treestands, and other gear are opinions.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would think that they would be too interested competing against each other trying to find something that works better. Companys are always trying to out do the "other" guy
Old 03-15-2007, 08:14 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

I would think that they would be too interested competing against each other trying to find something that works better. Companys are always trying to out do the "other" guy
They would both benefit from a joint effort between the two. It would give more credability to the study and the cost would be shared. Win win for both companies.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:20 AM

I agree HCH. If they could team up, if just for a little bit, and give undisputable, unbiased cold hard fact that the stuff is exactly what they claim, the cash will come flowing like Niagra Falls.

Wonder why it hasn't happened.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:55 AM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

If the results were positive for the carbon clothing maker, it would put an endto the carbon clothing doubters'statementsand increasetheir salesby millions of dollars.
Pretty safe to assume that they already know this.......and they already know what the results would be. Which is why you will never see this happen.

What is debated, is the fact that on whether or not a hunter can reactivate/regenerate his clothing in his dryer at home.
I don't even see this as a debate.........there are simply people who don't understand the science and choose to believe something convenient to their situation.

Can't these three carbon expert scientists prove this for the company?
No...........no one can.

Wasn't there some guy on here awhile ago that was blasting away at me telling me he was gonna show me all the data from the carbon companies that would PROVE their claims??.......Wonder what ever happened to that........he posted some document with hand writing on it that was full of errors and then he vanished.

Big surprise.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: il coyote

I agree HCH. If they could team up, if just for a little bit, and give undisputable, unbiased cold hard fact that the stuff is exactly what they claim, the cash will come flowing like Niagra Falls.

Wonder why it hasn't happened.
The cash is flowinglike Niagra Falls.Why would they do anything to disrupt what they have going now? Scent eliminating clothes is a multi-million dollar industry,whether it works or not-people are buying it
Old 03-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the thing - they've already spent thousands upon thousands of dollars to do the scientific testing that proves that their science is legit and it works, and guess what? Guys like you still don't believe them in spite of the scientific proof that has been provided time and time again. So why would they, as a business, spend even more money on tests to prove stuff they've already proven, whileknowing full well that unless God himself comes down and tells you it works, you'll never believe them?

Answer: They wont', because they're wasting their time, money, and energy. Kind of like I'm doing right now by even responding to this.

Give it up already. If you believe in the science and think it helps you, then good for you. If you don't, then good for you too. We'll all go on our merry way and climb up a tree in the dark every morning this fallin hopes of killing a big buck. Hooray for all of us!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Here's the thing - they've already spent thousands upon thousands of dollars to do the scientific testing that proves that their science is legit and it works, and guess what? Guys like you still don't believe them in spite of the scientific proof that has been provided time and time again. So why would they, as a business, spend even more money on tests to prove stuff they've already proven, whileknowing full well that unless God himself comes down and tells you it works, you'll never believe them?

Answer: They wont', because they're wasting their time, money, and energy. Kind of like I'm doing right now by even responding to this.

Give it up already. If you believe in the science and think it helps you, then good for you. If you don't, then good for you too. We'll all go on our merry way and climb up a tree in the dark every morning this fallin hopes of killing a big buck. Hooray for all of us!
Thanks Justin, this is exactly why I dont waste my time with these type of posts anymore..

Quick Reply: Why do the two carbon clothing manufacturers...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.