Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Most Under Rated Bow

Old 03-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Most Under Rated Bow

I would have to go with Reflex even though they are getting some more publicity with this years brand new line they have been truly under rated in the past! I also shoot theBuckskin and love it! It has everything that i want in a hunting bow and is a no-nonsense workhorse!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:25 AM

Ben Pearson
The Z32 I have is a really nice bow
Old 03-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Spike

Fred Bear! I have one and love it (Code) Great bow small price! What more do you need?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

I do have to agree with you popeandyoungchaser, they have gotten some more publicity this year i cant argue with that, but they still dont get as much as PSE or Matthews, can you agree with me on that?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

I'd have to go with Ross Bows on this one...i heard that they are picking up the pace and are stepping into the big boy territory!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll throw Parker into the mix as well. I've owned three Parker bows (Stealth, UL35, Phoenix)and all were good bows. I never had not one problem with any of them andall three bows are still being used today. Another one would be Storm, i've never shot one or know anyone who owns one around here but they look like very nice bows, especially the Elite.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

IMO the Browning bows are pretty under rated, atleast the last ones that I shot were. They are very well made bows but it seems that nobody ever talks about them. My buddy owned a Browning Tornado and it was a heck of a bow.

I had a Browning Tornado and I had nothing but problems. Why do you say it was a heck of a bow?
Old 03-14-2007, 12:18 PM

i have a parker a love it fast quiet and accurate. my dad has a hoyt and its fast but i like mine better. and i was less than 260$ too!
ORIGINAL: Mykey

I'll throw Parker into the mix as well. I've owned three Parker bows (Stealth, UL35, Phoenix)and all were good bows. I never had not one problem with any of them andall three bows are still being used today. Another one would be Storm, i've never shot one or know anyone who owns one around here but they look like very nice bows, especially the Elite.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Dominant Buck

After shooting one at my bowhunter's education course.....I'd have to say.........

THE LONGBOW!
Old 03-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Spike

i also think the most under rated bow is darton cause people are all caught up in there matthews and hoyts even though those ate two very good manufactures. Darton is a very good bow.

Quick Reply: Most Under Rated Bow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.