Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
mathew
55.48%
pse
6.45%
browning
1.29%
bowtech
18.71%
renegade
0.65%
other
4.52%
hoyt
12.90%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

most over rated bow?

Old 03-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: most over rated bow?

ORIGINAL: archer58
Opinions are like $#%^!!^'s. Everyone has one.
Some just stink worse than others......

You didn't finish it.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: phil 5oh

ORIGINAL: Campo
My apologies. I was wrong apparently. I was just using the information that my coach and shop owner gave me. Both are Darton staffers, so I thought they would have the skinny on what was going on.
I still think Bowtech is overrated
Ok. Study hall over. Now to teach my students why Bowtech stinks[8D]
Jk jk
Or am I?
It's ok Carpo. You can't be expected to be any smarter than the info you're fed. You got yours right off the bottom. I really doubt any info you have for us will be any more correct. I suspect your chrono isn't any more correct, either. [&:]
Whatever you say...chrono at my PRO SHOP is pretty up-to-date. I am sure Rick James can vouch for that.
I guess the fact that Bowtech is #2 in the poll at the top doesnt have anything to do with it either?
So I am assuming you are calling me a liar? Cool, I bet you feel so much tougher now.
I am done with this thread. Too much childish bickering.
I begin to now remember why certain people, unnamed, left voluntarily...
Old 03-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 03-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Primitive Weapon

Both are Darton staffers, so I thought they would have the skinny on what was going on.
"Darton staffers" - more proof that people will shoot anything for $$ and free equipment.
What exactly do you mean by that? Can you clarify?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Primitive Weapon

Both are Darton staffers, so I thought they would have the skinny on what was going on.
"Darton staffers" - more proof that people will shoot anything for $$ and free equipment.
I second that. As I always ask, can you cite the source you got that information from?
Old 03-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

This seems to be a MMMMMMM (can't say the word) hate poll.
I shoot Hoyt but all are good bows. It just has to fit and be in your price range.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

i have a 400dollar pse bow, my friend has a 1k matthews bow, i shoot beter than him
LOL It's the indian not the bow. LOL
Old 03-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: adewilde

with all the bows out there what brand is the most over rated?
Very interesting thread.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I seriously dont think any of the bows in the poll are overated, at all. I could take any one of them and kill deer year in and year out, there all kick ass bows and we should support all of them in our own way, after all wer'e bowhunters!!Maybe Mathews is themost advertised, Mathews is doing great in that area. I cant remember watching a TV show and seeing a Bowtech or Hoyt commercial but I only get OLN/Verses and ESPN2. As a Hoyt owner, I'd shoot a Mathews, Bowtech or anyone of those listed any day of the year. Ive shot most of them and loved every one of them, some have brought an immediate smile to my face after shooting one for the first time. The only reason I shoot Hoyts is because Im a firm believer in loyalty being it was the first high end bow I purchased, they shoot very good in my handand I have never had a complaintabout the bows or my shop/dealer for many many years. I like seeing the variety in manufacturers and am glad we have so many choices, how nice is that.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't vote, and I'm not one to judge, I think with all the technology out there now, they all good bows!

Quick Reply: most over rated bow?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.