Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best Money Ever Spent On A Book!

Old 03-13-2007, 08:29 AM

Default RE: Best Money Ever Spent On A Book!

Thanks for the suggestion, mine is on the way.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Banned

Yep, I agree. I got to meet Don at the Iowa Deer Classic a week ago and had him sign my book. 1st class guy. My wife is reading the book right now. The best information that I have ever read on hunting how to hunt a mature whitetail.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

How long did it take you all to getyour book? I ordered mine 7 days ago. I was kind of hopingit would be here by now.

Thanks

Old 03-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got mine midway through last season. It definetly helped put me on more deer. I read the entire book in 2 days and have gone back and read the chapters many times since then. I liked how the book kinda took you through the season, starting on early season and going to late season tactics. Please all do yourself a favor and order this book, you wont be disapointed.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just ordered my signedcopy today, can't wait.Maybe in 30 years it will be worth $300, like my originalsigned copy (good condition)of "How To Bag The Biggest Buck Of Your Life" by Larry Benoit.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:00 PM

Guy's I have to say thanks again, I ordered a signed copy last week and got it yesterday. I have already read more than half of the book and plan to finish tonight. I'm not telling anyone that this is going to make them an expert trophy hunter but it definetly opened my eyes to things I had never thought of before. I plan to use his tactics this year on a mature deer I spotted last rifle season, I'll let ya'll know how it turns out. Thanks again, best of reading to you guys just getting the book.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:15 PM

This was in my mailbox this afternoon...........that's as far as I read so I can't give much of a review yet

Old 03-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

I also ordered a an autographed copy. Tookabout a week. What a great book to read. Cant sell mine. Have to pass it on to some buddies. Well worth the price.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Update: I received my copy yesterday. I am already on chapterfive and very pleased. I look forward to implementing lessons learned in the next hunting season and all that follow!!

Old 03-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

After reading this thread and hearing numerous positive reviews, I ordered a copy yesterday.

I am looking forward to reading it...........

Quick Reply: Best Money Ever Spent On A Book!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.