Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Awe Man....

Old 03-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default Awe Man....

Was Davidmill banned too? I've been sand baggin over David for some time now even on huntinfo when it was going strong.(since dead)Lenin maryland got pushed out too. He is a fun and whity guy and I wish I new what he forgot about bow hunting. I hope it isn't true! I'll miss him if so. this is the only forum that I visit
Old 03-10-2007, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Awe Man....

I think all of this stuff with folks being banned for arguing and what ever else goes on, is at the childish point/soap opera and is getting old. I also think there are some who really need to grow up! Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:20 AM

I think David was one of first to get banned recently. Len was not asked to leave, change his ways or banned. He left on his own out of respect for his friend. Sucks to seem him go, but he did what he felt was right. A few others have left on thier own as well.

This effected the off season forum mostly from what I can tell and to be honest I don't spend much time there. There are probably plenty of posts explaining what happened if you care to look them up.

I really like David, but he did like to push the envelope a little bit. I guess this time they pushed back. I'm sure they would let everyone back they banned if they wanted to come back. I don't see it happening though. There are over a hundred different hunting sites on the internet, I'm sure David has found a new home somewhere else by now. Probably had one before he left.

Paul
Old 03-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Fork Horn

I've seen him around on another forum.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

I always got along with Dave . I think some of the folks on some sites are a bit "thin skinned" and can't take the joking / teasing .
Old 03-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Typical Buck

I didn't always agree with David but I sure would never have wanted him banned. Len was always classy and knows a ton. Those are good guys and the site's loss.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Our opinions are nothing but experience with a voice. Everyone has all three.