Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thanx

Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default thanx

thanx for all the help with the stabilizers. goherd...you owe me 28$! lol

i just ordered the 7inch D2 doinker and i seen some alpine rubber bands on sale for 4$..couldnt pass them up for that much lol...

thanx alot goherd...you better hope i like it!! im sure it will be better than my shock blocker. the SB was 5" and 8oz. i really dont think it did much but help recoil. i will gain an ounce and 2" with the doinker. couldnt pass it up for that price...everywhere else is 50+$....

now how do you guys like my impulsive shopping??? did i make a half decint decision?? i always hear alot about doinker..doinker this doinker that...for the price of them they better jump off the bow and DOINK the deer. but id say i got a heck of a deal...should be here next week sometime..man shipping was 7 or 8$[:@]
Old 03-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thanx

You will definately be happy with the doinker
Old 03-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wise man, you wouldnt like the s-coil anyway[:-].lol
Old 03-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

No problem mauser, glad I could help. Let me know how you like it. I want to order one for my new bow I will be getting this spring. Only problem is I haven't decided on which bow I will be purchasing. Waiting to shoot the cardiac. Anyway, I'm sure they will be sold out or off clearance by the time I get my bow. I just don't want to by the stab. before I know what bow I will be purchasing.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanx guys...ill let yall know how i like it..

to everyone else that recomended things...dont think i didnt listen to you or anything. i honestly wasnt looking to buy..read my posts..somewhere in there i said the stabilizer was LAST on a LONG shopping list..but a doinker at that price? they go on Ebay for 3x what i paid!! couldnt pass it up..i always heard alot of GOOD about doinker..that was just a deal you dont pass up lol.

hope my 4$ Alpine rubber band things work i dont know about them..but for 4$ what the heck?? i know my quiver is a exzactly .5 decibles louder at the shot than when its not on my bow the 4$ rubber band thing should soak it right up we will see lol