Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

mathews VS hoyt

Old 03-07-2007, 08:06 PM

Default RE: mathews VS hoyt

Lots of good bows out there.
Try as many as you can and then decide which one is best for you.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:56 PM

I have both, they both make a good bow. I got a Drenlin this year it shoots nice and I really like the light weight. See out west we have to hike long distances to hunt, so any lost weight is a good thing.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:49 PM

Out of the Switchback XT and the Trykon.....Mathews wins hands down. I prefer the Vulcan and the Vectrix personally, but you have to decide for yourself. I couldnt stand the trykon, but yet I own a Hoyt Vulcan. Cant compare Mathews vs. Hoyt or any bow manufactor. They all make great bows and somewhere along the way they end up with lest than stellar products.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

hoyt-chevy- blonde can we come up with a package deal??????
Old 03-08-2007, 05:18 AM

The best bow is the one in your hand when to deer walks by!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

You could probably get used to either and shoot either equally well. I think that the Mathews is a little quieter and smoother, while the Hoyt will be a touch louder, but for the most part right much faster. I think that Hoyts are better made as well, with more attention to detail and quality built in.

Bowtecs are outstanding bows, and their catalouge brand, Diamond, is a great value. I am thinking about purchasing a High Country bow this year.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:05 AM

As everyone else has said, they are both supperb bows. You will be happy with either. Just shoot both, one will most likely feel better to you. Get it.

With that said, MATHEWS RULES!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Typical Buck

It really depends on how you shoot them and how they are tuned up and stuff...i'm a hoyt boy but like everyone else says, u gotta decide
Old 03-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: sr77

Mathewsis betterIn all seriousness it is what feels the best to you as a shooter. Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, Ross, all make nice products, you won't go wrong with either of those choices.

Shane
Shane, I completely agree with you ....
Preacher, that was funny, I got a kick out of that Now stop drinkin, and put Bowtech back into my quote

Shane
Old 03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: HunterOpel

Personal Preference, same old question..Hoyt or Mathews, Ford or Chevy, Blonde or Brunette..Always comes back to this, you have to test drive them ALL to find out which one fits you best!!!!
just what hunteropel said you have to shoot them both to see which one feels better i personaly think mathews hand grip sucks.

Quick Reply: mathews VS hoyt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.