Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Have you benefited from other HNI bowhunters?

Old 03-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Have you benefited from other HNI bowhunters?

That type of request would be tough for me to do because, in all honesty, there are many, many things I have learned from you folks here on the forums. Whether it be something technically oriented or something specifically related to scouting, tracking, etc... I believe I have learned a little bit of something from many individuals on here.

For that I thank you all.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Anybody remember the name of the guy that had sig line similar "hang their heads hunt them in their beds?" I really enjoyed talking with him.

Charlie, thats Rackattack! Rack is a stud, I wish he was around more, hes busy with his Pro Shop..I believe. I miss his insight as well.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:56 AM

All this talk of help has got me thinking back to when I first signed up here all those years ago and it just got me thinking about how many people from back then helped me out and how many of them I wish still posted on here.

Tribalscream
Cardeer
Shorthair
PorkChop
Tazman
ChiefHeadHunter
BarnesX.308
wimp
Wolfen
TwoBeards
Deer902
halcon
Shedman
buckindawoodz
micdundee
445supermag
fng
Nomercy
Johnny

Dang, that list could just go on and on.... What happened to Matt's flyfishing "match the hatch" posts, or all the game cam pics that Strut would show us, how about TribalScream making awsome signature pictures for everybody. Tazman's classic buck pic while showing off his Taz tattoo. Soooo many good memories
Old 03-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like Charlie said , Len not posting regularly anymore is a huge loss to this site , Ive seen this happen several times , on diferant boards , great posters , who know what the h*** they are talking about leave mostly out of frustration .

Len taught me many lesons here over years of advise and wisely answered questions.

I miss Jeff allso , he is an arrow guru .
Old 03-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

A veritable goldmine of information (some of it good too!)
But specifically I'd have to thank Dukemichaels who has taught me the most, and got me to join this merry bunch. Thanks to all of you!
Old 03-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have benefited greatly from HNI....

A lot of my buddies from over the years hunt but none of them are whitetail fanatics like myself and many of you. If I didn't get to talk about big bucks and scouting with you guys I wouldn't get to talk about it at all. And for that I would like to thank all of you who has made my few years on this site so enjoyable.

I have met a couple guys from this forum and made some really good friends on here with many folks that I hope to one day meet as well. HNI is the place for me, a tight knit community of bowhunters that for the most part always gets along. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forumthat I take from it all the time and I hope you guys feel that I add to it as well.

Thanks for the great post Troy.