Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

where to buy?

Old 03-08-2007, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: where to buy?

The Southern Hunter in Kaufam Tx. I like to use my local Pro shop. It sometimes costs me a bit more but in the long run it will pay off. I want this guy to stay in business.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 AM

ORIGINAL: boldplate

I will be fletching my own arrows this year. The plan is to spend the money and buy a Bitz. jig.
My question is where do you buy your supplys at ( blazers, glue, wraps and tools)?

I don't have the time but will have to make it.

Dude...EBAY has em cheap all the time. That is where I got my jig, and the guy who sold it to me was nice enough to throw in a load of Blazer samples. While you gotta watch yourself, that site has got some damn good people on it.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

You might want to try Professional Bowhunter. Their prices are great and the customer service is excellent.