Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I am one of you now!!!!

Old 03-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default I am one of you now!!!!

I may only be a fawn, but I just got into my first argument with my wife for being on this website too much. I don't think every day since I found you guys for an hour or so a night is too much, do you? You guys have influenced my thinking and preparation for hunting significantly, thank you. You have rubbed off on me.....I hope I get to do the same to someone else....
Old 03-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I am one of you now!!!!

Welcome Matt.........just wait until it turns into 6 or 7 YEARS on here. LOL
(And then they do a database change and you loose thousands of posts....still bitter about that one)

Oh and please tell me that deer in your Avatar isn't yours?.......keep this in mind: If it is you are banned immediately.[8D]

Old 03-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Typical Buck

My wife mentioned tonight she was going to cancel the internet, only because we were at the inlaws tonight for supper and I disappeared for several minutes and was on here........again She knows I like getting on here and find out what going on. Once in a while she will as me about something I posted or what did they say...
I have missed out on some late night snuggling because of this site....."YA HONEY, BE THERE IN A MINUTE"... Now thats when you are addicted Welcome"Home" KS227.....welcome home

It's all good though!
Crutch
Old 03-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice one. I remember those days. My wife gave up on me a long time ago. I am hard pressed to remember if that was before or after we were married.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself and find this to be a terrific place. Even my daughter loves it and often spends an hour or two in the chat room every day.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 AM

Welcome KS227. That buck in your pictures is a monster!! Awesome!.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

I work in IT and tell my wife the horror stories about some of the things I find on peoples' computers while they were surfing the Internet. So, when she sees me on here she doesn't mind as much knowing what else is out there.

Tell your wife that if you're on here you're not buying new gear. Welcome aboard.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

I work in IT and tell my wife the horror stories about some of the things I find on peoples' computers while they were surfing the Internet.
How do I delete those..

Old 03-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Banned

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 05:09 PM

welcome! this iwebsite s the best thing since sliced bread! Nice looking deer! Oh yeah my wife used to say something when I was on here to long, now she does not mind!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.