" />

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drenaline vs. X force video

Old 02-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default Drenaline vs. X force video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6LzlgNfHtQ

Owned.

Old 02-23-2007, 02:10 PM

Default RE: Drenaline vs. X force video

Cool deal.

If I ever decide to go hunting for ballistics gel I'll use the PSE, I guess.

Would have been more interesting had they backed up to even ten yards. Were they afraid they were going to miss the target?
Old 02-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

I just seen the drenaline for the first time the other day it looked like the bow i had when i was 8 really smal
Old 02-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

haha...go PSE!
Old 02-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah this really doesn't prove much to me. I'm sure if it were the Mathews guys performing the test they would have done what it took to make the drenaline look good instead of the PSE. Whatever though, if your impressed go buy the X force.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

They're comparing a 350 fps bow to a 320 fps bow. The two aren'treally in the same class the way I see it.Then again it's of course undeniable that they're both 70lb bows. Kinda scores one for PSE's engineering.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:27 PM

Yeah, but that test doesn't factor in forgiveness, quietness, and how shock free the bows are. Give me the choice and I would have the Drenaline over the X Force, I could care less which has more penetration in balistic gel as both have enough power to blast a broadhead tipped arrow through a deer and I personally feel that the Drenaline would be more comfortable and forgiving while doing so.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Yeah, but that test doesn't factor in forgiveness, quietness, and how shock free the bows are. Give me the choice and I would have the Drenaline over the X Force, I could care less which has more penetration in balistic gel as both have enough power to blast a broadhead tipped arrow through a deer and I personally feel that the Drenaline would be more comfortable and forgiving while doing so.
Have you shot the PSE Buck Magnet??........I only ask because I have not but I have shot the Drenalin. Just wondering how you would compare the feel.

BTW..............I thought it wasn't good to turn a single limb bolt that many turns.......he went 2 full turns on one bolt. I was under the impression you should only go 1/2-1 full turn and then do the other bolt to keep them close.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Host of Hosts

Holy cow did you see the bend in those limbs? I didn't like the looks of that. I used to shoot PSE and liked them. That is until they started treating their dealers like second class citizens and selling to the big chain stores.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Typical Buck

I would like to see it compared to a speed bow, not a hunting bow! Why not shot it against Mathews black max 2 @ 330IBO. At least it’s a speed bow. Or Pete why don’t you have the same test with your top of the line hunting bow, the Mach X NX cam vs. Drenaline? Oh yeh the Mach X’s IBO rating is only 312-304. Personally I if I wanted power I would look at the Bowtech Allegiance with 327-335 IBO and a more forgiving brace at least this is a hunting bow. PSE: Pete Shepleys Ego .

Quick Reply: Drenaline vs. X force video

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.