Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

REAL bowhunting business (extend your season)

Old 02-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: REAL bowhunting business (extend your season)

The "debate" began about the same time the conjecture did if I read it, correctly.

What about the "group"/"organization"/"Business" do you not like....now that you know the facts? I would LOVE to discuss this with you if you'll simply keep the conjecture OUT.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

The "debate" began about the same time the conjecture did if I read it, correctly.
None of which was about you or your business so who cares?

What about the "group"/"organization"/"Business" do you not like....now that you know the facts?
Did I ever say I didn't like your "group"/"organization"/"Business" ???

What "facts"??

Old 02-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Dominant Buck

OK.....I'll bow out of my own thread. It's yours.

I tried......
Old 02-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I tried......
Good choice Jeff ........ or at least don't respond to the senseless jibbering from him
Old 02-26-2007, 02:19 PM

I tried......

Dude........your pouting act is getting old fast. I can't help it if you can't grasp the fact that no one was talking about you. No one knows what you're even talking about.

You have to explain what your "business/"group"/"organization" is for anyone to discuss it. You said I know the facts but honestly you've bounced around so much I have no idea what you are talking about and have never clarified it as far as I can tell.

You started a very vague thread and came back to it 3 days later upset about the path it took..........no one is stopping you from getting the thread back on track. My first suggestion would be to explain what exactly you are talking about if you want people to discuss it.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I tried......
Good choice Jeff ........ or at least don't respond to the senseless jibbering from him

Did you find those links to the sniper fire tearing up the houses by you Tony?? I would really like to read those stories.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Just for the record, Atlas.......Answer this question for me.....

WHY wouldn't you just ask a question about something if you wanted to know more about it.......in ieu of adding PURE CONJECTURE to a situation to make the original idea look like something TOTALLY different than what it really is?

Why not just ask a question?

Instead.....you took my original thought.....and added SO MUCH TO IT......to make it look "Ghastly"........that it's downright comical.

If you'd like to discuss the merits of the business/organization/club/etc's concepts.....I'd love to do so.....but get to it. This is not appealing to me.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:35 PM

Just for the record, Atlas.......Answer this question for me.....

WHY wouldn't you just ask a question about something if you wanted to know more about it.......in ieu of adding PURE CONJECTURE to a situation to make the original idea look like something TOTALLY different than what it really is?

Why not just ask a question?
You're hopeless.

Instead.....you took my original thought.....and added SO MUCH TO IT......to make it look "Ghastly"........that it's downright comical.
I said killing tame, pregnant does is "ghastly"........because it is.

If you'd like to discuss the merits of the business/organization/club/etc's concepts.....I'd love to do so.....but get to it. This is not appealing to me.
All this garbage from someone who just started an entire thread just so he could put a quote of mine in it.........you have serious mental problems.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Dominant Buck

OK.....now there's a start. Where did the tame does part come from. I didn't recall mentioning anything about tame deer. I can go back and get some more adjectives.....but I'm wondering WHY they had tobe installed into the story??????

And I wasn't sure if that was your quote, or not. I thought you were smarter than that, honestly.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I tried......

Did you find those links to the sniper fire tearing up the houses by you Tony?? I would really like to read those stories.
Here ya go poopy head [8D]

Amherst Police officer's errant shot at deer upsets residents
By THOMAS J. DOLAN
The Buffalo News
News Northtowns Bureau

2/8/2005
Three days after an errant shot fired from a nearby woods struck their home, a young Amherst couple are still shaken by the thought of what could have happened.
Amherst police say that one of their officers - a marksman who is taking part in the town's bait and shoot program to control deer - fired the round and that the shot ricocheted before hitting the house.
But that's not good enough for residents of San Fernando Lane, where the bullet landed in the second-floor guest room of a young family's home.
"In my opinion they should not have been anywhere this close to a house," said a woman who lives in the house struck by the bullet. She agreed to an interview Monday on the condition that her name and address not be published.
"When it happens, your instinctive reaction is to be outraged. We felt that at the time and still do," she said.
At about 10:30 a.m. Friday, her husband was working in a first-floor room of the house and the couple's son was staying home from grade school because of illness, she said.
The bullet blew a baseball size hole in their upstairs guest room window and lodged in a picture on the wall.
Amherst police came to the house, and they were "extremely cooperative and extremely sensitive and sympathetic" about the incident, she said, but she added that nobody should be shooting a weapon that close to a house.
Police told her the officer involved was several hundred yards away in the woods, aiming down at a deer from a platform when the round struck something and was diverted toward the houses on San Fernando Lane.
Over the weekend, her husband took a walk into the woods and said it was "not that far." "If there's a chance of a fluke, they shouldn't be there," the woman said.
According to the town's online map system, the woods are located between Casey and North French roads, covering an area about 1,000 yards long and about 600 yards wide at the midpoint. The map also shows there are houses on three sides of the woods, the nearest of which are located about 300 yards or less from the center of the woods.
According to the woman, her neighbors are aware of the incident and are "very interested in what's happening." As for her son, she said, it has been "difficult to explain" to him what happened.
Assistant Police Chief Ronald H. Hagleberger told Town Board members Monday the bait and shoot program will remain suspended until the department concludes its noncriminal investigation of the incident in about three weeks.
Police were withholding the names of the officer who fired the round and the owners of the home that was struck.
Several Town Board members also expressed support for the program to control Amherst's deer-vehicle accidents, which totaled 511 last year. The program is being done in North Tonawanda and Clarence and is being considered by Cheektowaga officials.
"I don't want to have this unfortunate incident stop the program," Amherst Council Member William L. Kindel said, calling the incident "one in a million."
Council Member Daniel J. Ward disagreed, calling the bait and shoot program "an accident waiting to happen," because Amherst is not a rural community.
Program officials said they would continue non-lethal attempts to control deer herds during the suspension.

Now what do you have to say know it all?

Quick Reply: REAL bowhunting business (extend your season)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.