Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

REAL bowhunting business (extend your season)

Old 02-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: REAL bowhunting business (extend your season)

zzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz......!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I'm not the one who cut and pasted a PM from someone and put it on an open forum ...... that would be you that did that cowardly act
What is cowardly about it?
Old 02-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

This to me , is what folks are referring to when they say this forum is going south. If you guys can't play nice then why don't you do your bickering via e-mail. Jeff, you should know by now there's no future in going toe to toe with the Atlas man!
Old 02-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Speaking of fantasy.........you said (as a father and hunter) that you wouldn't EVER want to take the chance of an errant shot hurting or killing someone(speaking about guns)..........but when presented with the actual truth that the same can and does happen with bows you have no reply???
My 8 year old daughter knows that an errant bullet presents far more danger than an errant arrow. While I'm quite sure you are aware of errant arrows, have you ever shot a rifle? Comparing the two is "rediculous" at best.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: aeroslinger

My 8 year old daughter knows that an errant bullet presents far more danger than an errant arrow.
That's not what you said.......you said as a parent you would never want to take the chance of it EVER happening. Obviously it can happen with both.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:00 AM

i can't for the life of me figure out why someone who calls themselves preacher would be bringing up 2 people's old garbage - especially as a low blow in a discussion - because, well, i guess you've run out of other points. is that how you argure w/ your wife when you've run out of points? do you act like a scorned woman with her too?

how's that feel preach - to do that to you in public? i'm very disappointed, very disappointed in you right now. you said you were on board to help this place - not help tear it down. you want to see a tear down - get me started - that was nothing. i'll come after the ones egging it on - not the ones who we know its going to happen with.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gibblet

i can't for the life of me figure out why someone who calls themselves preacher would be bringing up 2 people's old garbage - especially as a low blow in a discussion - because, well, i guess you've run out of other points. is that how you argure w/ your wife when you've run out of points? do you act like a scorned woman with her too?

how's that feel preach - to do that to you in public? i'm very disappointed, very disappointed in you right now. you said you were on board to help this place - not help tear it down. you want to see a tear down - get me started - that was nothing. i'll come after the ones egging it on - not the ones who we know its going to happen with.
John,

You are right, and I apologize to this forum. I let this go beyong what it is ... a website. You nailed it John ..... I allowed myself to get caught up in the junk ..... I am sorry all []
Old 02-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gibblet

It's funny Jon, and your right about what I was doing, but it's funny how you are doing that same thing in your public post to me ... that hurt.[]
Old 02-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are we done here?
Old 02-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Yep. Anyone wantint to know more about the organization these guys have started can PM me....(just to be safe!).