Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

IL DEER CLASIC

Old 02-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default IL DEER CLASIC

Ok, who else is gonna be there on Saturday? I will be there with Mobowhunter(unless he has to work), then I will be there by my self. I plan on hitting the HNI booth to meet Justin, and Greg/MO is working in the Bowtech booth. So i gotta stop in there too.If you are going to be there on Sat., let me know and we will try to meet you somewhere. Mobow wants to bring a 53' semi for all of the toys he is going to bring home. Hope his wife doesn't see this.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: IL DEER CLASIC

If it were back in Peoria I would go, but Bloomington sucks IMO.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will be there Sat. I sent mobo a pm with my cell # look forward to meeting some of you
Old 02-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Wow, good reasoning? I will be there as well, probably on Saturday too. I live in Bloomington, so I will probably go a couple times! Hope to see some of you there. I shoot Bowtech, so I'll definetely stop by there booth and meet Greg/MO.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

we are making the trip up there saturday morning and will probably try to find a hotel and stay for sunday
Old 02-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be there, for only for a few hours on Saturday. I have some prior obligations on Sunday that I forgot about and have to be home for. Not sure how long I'll be hanging around the White Knuckle/HNI booth - maybe an hour or so. However, if I know Greg will be at the Bowtech booth I'll make sure I stop over and kick him a few times.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

I'll be there in about an hour.. andall day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be at the Illinois Bowfishers booth and the kid's archery booth. (they're next to each other)

We'll put up the HNI banner in the archery booth. (maybe as a target if somebody pays the right price )

Stop by... see the 8 foot long fish in the bowfishing booth. Say 'hi' and let me know you're from the message board.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:02 PM

Dude, I think we're good to go! I was asked about working some Saturdays to get stuff done, but there was no mention of THIS Saturday.......This is gonna be fun.

Oh, I'm not sure the 53 footer will be enough....maybe we should bring 2????

Justin......freebies are ALWAYS welcome in my camp..... Cya there buddy! Will be good to meet you.....And Christine, and whoever the heck else!
Old 02-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

As a lifelong resident of the state, especially that area of the state, I find this remark beyond humorous. I have been going to this thing since the first year they had it. The fact that anyone would think that the Interstate Center in Bloomington isn't a GIANT step up from the Civic Center in PEEoria is unbelievable. It is a much nicer facility in a much cleaner, easier to navigate town. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year, but it sounds like those of you going should have a great event to look forward to.
ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Old 02-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be there saturday as well. I wil have a huntingnet t-shirt on so i will be easy to spot. Hope to meet some of you there.

Quick Reply: IL DEER CLASIC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.