Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lets see your bowhunting corner/room/spot

Old 02-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lets see your bowhunting corner/room/spot

but my girlfriend is in the process of moving in and that is quickly changing......[8D]
Pee in every corner now and establish your territory. The amount of room that the female of the species will try to claim is frightening.

Trust me.......or you'll wind up 15yrs down the road confused asking yourself:
"Why is everything I own in one corner of the basement?"

Just go home now and hang something dead in a slightly inappropriate place, maybe in the kitchen or a bathroom? (Leave the toilet seat up while you're at it)

Old 02-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Typical Buck

Nice setup.

ORIGINAL: Gut Check

Here is phase I of my project. Nothing like Matt's yet but hope to have it soon. I have the Bitz in the cabinets and I just got my Apple bow vise in but haven't secured it to the bench yet. I will be purchasing an arrow cutter soon but not in a major hurry. Bow press is last on my list as I have a buddy that owned a shop and I can use his at anytime.

Clothes are in one of the tubs, boots and other accessories in the other. I have my Double Bull and Carry Lite decoy on the right and targets stored above cabinets.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

but my girlfriend is in the process of moving in and that is quickly changing......[8D]
Pee in every corner now and establish your territory. The amount of room that the female of the species will try to claim is frightening.

Trust me.......or you'll wind up 15yrs down the road confused asking yourself:
"Why is everything I own in one corner of the basement?"

Just go home now and hang something dead in a slightly inappropriate place, maybe in the kitchen or a bathroom? (Leave the toilet seat up while you're at it)
ROFL.......too funny. I am going to show this to her tonight, I can already see her rolling her eyes at me.....lol.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

PM sent to ya Matt.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think these pics have made it on here a few times too... Like Matt, I always enjoy showing off my little corner of the world.

Old 02-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love ALL the set ups guys, they areVERY nice!! One of these days i will get started on mine since you guys are very inspiring and are going to cost me money
Old 02-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

Hoytteen, are you wanting pics of just shop type areas for bow maintenence, arrow building etc.? Or are you also looking for hunting rooms ( with mounts etc)?. I have a good sixe room in my basement with my mounts and stuff, but I didn't want to bore you with it if that isn't what you were looking for. If you are also looking for this type of room, And if I can remember how to get some pics posted on here ( it has been a while ) I will post them.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

Well I just figured out how to post pics again, and am pretty proud of myself!!!So I am just gonna go ahead and post a few pics of my room anyhow. These are about 3 years old, so there are a few more mounts in there now and a full mount bowkill coyote to be there soon, but you will get the general idea of it.
I haven't figured out yet how to post more than 1 pic ata atime so I will have to post them one at a time.
Hey, I can't learn it all in one day!!
Old 02-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Typical Buck

Heres one:
Old 02-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Typical Buck

Quick Reply: Lets see your bowhunting corner/room/spot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.