Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Changing User Name?

Old 02-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Changing User Name?

How do I change my name from LouisianaTomkat to LousianaEqualizer? If I do change my name do I lose my post status? Help...........

LT
Old 02-19-2007, 09:36 PM

Default RE: Changing User Name?

My suggestion would be to first exclude the model of your bow from your name. Chances are you'll purchase a new bow eventually, do you plan on changing your name every time you change your bow?

PM an administrator.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't plan on buying another bow for a long time WH. I am not one of the "unsatisfied until I have the latest and greatest crew". I have found what I was looking for in a bow and I believe the old saying, If it ain't broke don't fix it. Thanks for the info on PM'ing a mod. though.

LT
Old 02-20-2007, 10:03 AM

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

'06 Bowtech Equalizer w/TT Shakey Hunter, Extreme RT900, Bohning Lynx 4, Easton Axis 500's, and Slick Trick 100gr., 60 LBS, 26.5 Draw, 360gr arrow and 292fps. Smokin'
LT,

Are those the REAL stats for your Equalizer?? If they are that thing is shooting FASTER then it's IBO rating. I shot an '06 Equalizer and I really liked it but the speeds were not THAT impressive.

You are at 6 grains per lb right now so if you dropped to 5 grains per lb (300gr arrow) you would be shooting 312fps according to Bowtech's info on the binary cams.

That is simply amazing out of a 26.5" draw and 60 lbs. Are you SURE of these stats?? (weighed your arrow, scaled draw weight, chrono, etc). If so that is more then impressive.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are the stats Atlas. I could hardly believe it either. I seen it with my own eyes though. We weighed arrow with field tip (100gr) and blazers and shot it through the chrono. I was standing over the guys shoulder and it was exactly as stated in my sig. I was shocked and sold all at the same time. 26.5 in draw and that size arrow and that speed. Man what a great bow. It is exactly what I was looking for with my short draw. And to think I was about to drop another 200 on an allegiance until it was explained that with my short draw I would be defeating my purpose as I only was shooting 65 lbs before anyway. This thing is amazing to me.

LT
Old 02-20-2007, 05:18 PM

Wow.