Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

schnees,l.l. bean,kenetrek boots,

Old 02-19-2007, 10:25 AM

Default schnees,l.l. bean,kenetrek boots,

Hey guys,
Any opinion on these three hunting boots, and If so? how have they held up on yer hunting excersions, and would you buy one of the three again.?
Tj
Old 02-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: schnees,l.l. bean,kenetrek boots,

i quit buying cheap-moderatly priced boots. i walk way to far and hunt way to much. i go through atleast a pair a year and am pretty religious on caring for leather boots. i got smart and spent 400$ on hand made White's. custom made to my feet and legs..someone could try all day with the same sized foot and not see the comfort i see. still breaking them in but they are BY FAR the best leather boots ive ever worn. and comfortable. extreme cold i got a pair of rocky pac boots. maybe get worn 2 weeks out of the year if its really cold and snowy..for my deer hunting and water crossing hunts i wear rubber boots. the girlfriend bought my Field and Stream rubber boots for xmas..said they didnt have lacrosse..but they will last atleast year or so..for what she paid for them i cant complain! got me more presents! lol..but im done with cheap boots..after something like a pair of 100-200$ boots a year i finally got smart....if i break my whites they get sent back and rebuilt. but they are SOLID boots..
Old 02-19-2007, 01:04 PM

Default RE: schnees,l.l. bean,kenetrek boots,

I like cablaes boots I wear them alot and usually get 2-3 years out of a pair. I'm on my third pair. They cost about $150.00.