Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

QAD "Hunter" Model

Old 02-17-2007, 04:26 PM

Default QAD "Hunter" Model

Ordered the "hunter" model from QAD and got it in a few days ago. (Still waiting on my new bow to get here so I haven't shot through this yet) I took it out of the package and set it up this morning.

So far, I'm impressed with the design. This thing has a full containment feature which looks good.

I was concerned that you *HAD* to cock this thing to load it properly for each and every shot (that's what they advertise on their website) That concerned me because I'm going to be putting in a lot of range time and I don't want to have to cock the thing on each shot. I called QAD and asked them about that. They said, "no you don't have to cock it on each shot" so I stayed with my original order.

Put the rest together today and sure enough...just a pull on the cord and it loads/cocks itself.

So far, I'm impressed with this rest. It was easy to put together and should work out just fine. Hopefully it shoots good. Think I'm going to like this one.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:02 AM

Default RE: QAD "Hunter" Model

great rest i have had mine for just less than a month and have put it through the ropes so to speak.

-20 snowing shot for about and hour

shot in the sleet.

I'll say this rest performs great when the conditions are nasty.
I think you'll be happy with ur purchase.Happy hunting

Mitch
Old 02-18-2007, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: QAD "Hunter" Model

I'm very happy with mine as well. Had it for about 6 months without any complaints!