Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I need a new bow!-Is yours the best?

Old 12-18-2002, 09:56 AM

Default RE: I need a new bow!-Is yours the best?

I have to reply on this one...there are alot of great bows out there.
The one you have to choose is the one that's you!!! It has to part of you. Mine is a Matthews MQ1 and the one before that was a Matthews utralight (had it for 8 years). but that Mq1 I belive is there best achivement. with 2314's at 29" it shoots 240+ fps. and quite....
I have a 6 ft pod that puts me above the corn stalks...was able to shoot three arrows killing to deer. That is quiet when you are standing "on top" of corn stalks..
Matthews will be my bow of choice.
Old 12-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I need a new bow!-Is yours the best?

LOL.
When I saw this post and the number of replies I knew there would be 40 different BEST bows given.
Best is what you can afford to pay and then practice with till you get tired of replacing nocks. Everything else is gravy.
Rick

Lifes not about knowing the answers, its about asking the questions.

Edited by - Who on 12/21/2002 00:08:44

Edited by - Who on 12/21/2002 00:09:51