Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I dont know what to do!!

Old 02-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I dont know what to do!!

Well over the past few weeks I have been talking to Andy and Angie Ross through emails and pms on another site. I just talked to them and Angie said Andy has really taken to me and he told her to tell me that when the left handed cardiacs come out, Andy wants me to have one!! I was speechless, I didnt know what to do. They said itll be around 2-3 mos before the lefty's come out. I honestly dont think I will be able to sleep until I get that bow. I am trying to think of something I can do to show them how much I appreciate it. Andy said he just wanted some frozen backstraps and a picture of my first deer with it!!

I had to share my excitement with some people!!
Old 02-15-2007, 10:06 PM

Default RE: I dont know what to do!!

Wow, coug...that is awesome. They sound like amazing folks. Whatever you did to win them over, keep it up.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats Cool!!
Old 02-15-2007, 11:25 PM

WOW , that is really great ...

ROSS :sounds likethey aretruly nice : Andy/Angie [&:]

enjoy that Cardiac ... hang in there on the wait
Old 02-16-2007, 05:33 AM

Well if I was you I'd tell them I want a Bowtech
Im just kidding they do seem like nice people. Good luck getting that backstrap.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's terrific! One thing you are doing for them is letting all of us know about how they treat their customers, and I can say it is making me turn my attention a little away from Bowtech and Mathews. So, you are doing something for them. Still, that is amazing. I hope it is lucky for you when it arrives.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

thats awesome!
Old 02-16-2007, 06:42 AM

I know 2 guys that went on a hunting trip last year and met these people. These guys were die-hard Mathews people and long time bowhunters. Anyway, they were very impressed with the Ross's - impressed enough to try their bows also. After giving the bows a try at the lodge they told them that they liked them and would probably swap when they traded. I think the guy gavethem bows below cost right on the spot to get them in our area. Anyway, they were very impressed with the people and the bows.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

They fell for all that, in only three weeks...(JK Coug!!)From what I heard/read, they seem to be great bows. Make sure you post that deerpic on here also.. May have to look into shooting one of them.
Post some pics of it when you get it...Goodluck!
Crutch
Old 02-16-2007, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

I am trying to think of something I can do to show them how much I appreciate it.

I had to share my excitement with some people!!
I think he would be impressed with you if you gave it to someone else .... like .....uh.......me! [8D]So tell him rt handed 70# and we will be all set.

Quick Reply: I dont know what to do!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.