Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I dont know what to do!!

Old 02-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I dont know what to do!!

That is pretty awesome. Those are the nice perks with dealing with a small company...not too many others would do that. It really says alot about them and hopefully their bows are as nice as they are.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's awesome! Congrats! Now, go get some sleep...lol
Old 02-16-2007, 08:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well it must have been a reflection of your character, bow hunters are good people. Hope you get that bow and have a ball with itand you better share the pics with us or we are comming after ya
Old 02-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that is awesome, says alot about the company. I have been following them a bit, and there products look top notch. I think Ross will be around for awhile.

Shane
Old 02-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

thank you guys, I have thanked them via pm and email but I think I am also gonna write a letter to them to really show how much I appreciate it. I will for sure let them know that I will put a good word out for them for life
Old 02-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Coug that is awsome, they sound like great people! The letter sounds like a great idea. If i were you and owned some land(i don't know if you do) i would invite them out for a hunt i'm sure they would enjoy that!
Old 02-16-2007, 05:27 PM

good for you brother. that's pretty cool of them.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: popeandyoungchaser

Coug that is awsome, they sound like great people!

Great enough for me to deal with. They have me as a customer. Next bow is a Ross. That period is more than a dot on a page. I'm looking, no begging for a company to support. So very tired of companys that are so full of themselves.

I CAN MAKE MY OWN GEAR!I DON'T NEED TO SUPPORT ANY. I WILL DO IT. HAVE DONE ALL MY LIFE. I'D RATHER SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE. I don't think I am alone. Hugh market out there. ( this is a public forum and read by many. My comments are directed at those who are in the industry).

Old 02-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

should I handwrite the letter or type it?
Old 02-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would hand write it, so long as your handwritting isn't chicken scratch and illegible like mine. It would mean so much more hand written I think.

Man, great to know there are still people like that in the world. Sometimes you wanna give someone the shirt off your back but you're afraid they'll turn around and take your pants at gun point too.

Quick Reply: I dont know what to do!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.