Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Finally received items due from Summit

Old 02-16-2007, 08:33 PM

Default RE: Finally received items due from Summit

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

I have never had to deal with their customer service as I have never had any problems...... well.....except for being to comfortable while in stand
Dude, I hear that! I think the reason I don't kill a buck is because I'm sleeping all the time.....DAMN THAT SUMMIT STAND!!!! [:@]
Old 02-16-2007, 08:48 PM
Host of Hosts

[blockquote]quote:

I have never had to deal with their customer service as I have never had any problems...... well.....except for being to comfortable while in stand
[/blockquote]

Dude, I hear that! I think the reason I don't kill a buck is because I'm sleeping all the time.....DAMN THAT SUMMIT STAND!!!! [:@]

Hey I'm trying to stay [:@] MAD [:@]here guys. They are comfortable though..

But HEY! I'm not going to forget this.... Atleast until next October when I climb that tree and sit in that soft, comfortable, freakin Summit seat. Darn It! You guys are no help
Old 02-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

I can only say one thing.....stands are to hunt in and not sleep in.[8D] Think I'll stick with the Lone Wolf.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can only say one thing.....stands are to hunt in and not sleep in.[8D] Think I'll stick with the Lone Wolf.
Iget enough "hunting" out of my lock ons...... The summit is a welcome day of relaxation Just don't confuse me for a stand sleeper like MOBOW [8D]
Old 02-16-2007, 09:12 PM

Iget enough "hunting" out of my lock ons...... The summit is a welcome day of relaxation Just don't confuse me for a stand sleeper like MOBOW [8D]

It would be hard to confuse you with me.....I'm the good lookin one....[&:] You don't snore, do ya???
Old 02-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Host of Hosts

OK guys Like I said I want to drop this topic and won't post on it again after this.

I received a message from Summit as stated previously. It may have even been the top dog, I'm not sure. Anyway, after venting my frustration and calming down, I realize that although they could have handled this better it doesn't change the fact that they make great treestands.

I know you guys might see me as being a bit wishy washy on this but I want to be the bigger person here.

Summit Apology Accepted.... Thank You