Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I just want to say...

Old 02-12-2007, 08:19 PM

Default I just want to say...

I have only been on here about a year maybe!I am fairly new to hunting, just finishing my third season! I have been all over the internet, and there is not another place that offers as much honest, realistic, and useful information, that isn't tied to the selling of a product. Not only that but you get to know one another and make great friends! Being a lady hunter, didn't matter to all of you. When I asked questions, you answered them without making me feel stupid! When I asked for advice, you gave it. I look forward to getting my son on here, as he will be able to bow hunt this fall!

I'm not in here as much as I'd like as I work full time, got to school part time, and have a family. However, I have come to enjoy the posts of information from some of the main people in here. I have bragged to other hunters about this wonderful site, that is full of fun friends and information. I truly hope that it stays that way, and that those that truly make this place what it is, continue to stay here! This place is a hunter's gold mine. To me hunting is so much more than getting a trophy buck. It is always learning; spending time in the woods learning about the animals and their habitat; spending time with my family; passing my knowledge onto my children. We need to keep the true meaning of hunting alive!

It seems there has been some negativity around here lately, I just thought I would try to get us back to reality!

Lisa
Old 02-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I just want to say...

there is nothing better than a day in the stand.

and don't worry for all of this. its happened in the past and will happen again. it'll get back to normal soon enough.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:51 PM

It must be do to everyone having their own beliefs .
Not because of jelousy , greed , Cant have , Always wanted , Thinking its theirs , Trying to change rules, Always right , Stuborn , Hard headed , Thinking their #1 , Or because thats the way they do it so its got to be right ?
We only shoot bigger bucks and or does because,????
L.O.L.............
I believe this is a GREAT forum also ,
I guess its human nature or ? that we must disagree or bad mouth another hunter because of our hunting ways .
Only thing that we ALL agree on is
"DEER HUNTING"is a very big part of our life !
As far as deer season being over ? HA!
As long as were reading books, watching tv on hunting deer, shooting bows or guns, scouting , putting up stands or making plots , Deer season is always in our thoughts and activity .
Everyone enjoy this sight and have a great season ........
Old 02-12-2007, 08:57 PM

I'm not in here as much as I'd like as I work full time, got to school part time, and have a family.
WOMAN! I'm growing tired of yer dern excuses!!! You sit yer butt down and spend some time in here, that's an order!!

I look forward to hearing from you as well. Isn't it amazing how cool this place really is..
Old 02-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lisa your right this is a great site! I have not been here long but am already finding it adicticing! It is great that you are sharing the outdoors with your kids and in doing that you are helping to preserve this great sport!
Old 02-13-2007, 01:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well said Lisa.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:42 AM

Good one lil,cabin fever is hard on us ,take it all in stride.

[/align]
Old 02-13-2007, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed! Both my daughter and I are very glad we found this forum. Helpful, and fun too.