Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Public Apology

Old 02-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Public Apology

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Perfect!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Charlie....

I don't care what anyone shoots, but my meager success has been ridiculed and called into question byJUST A FEW people on this board.....and I pointed that out to one of them.

You've got a handful of "hunters" here that feel the need tear down anyone's accomplishments they don't feel worthy. You've got a group that walks lock-step with them wherever they go. I like to challenge them.....which ruffles feathers.

I meant exactly what I wrote.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

IMO. posting a PM on a public forum says alot about someone .... Cowardness IMO.

Now break that down atlas

Old 02-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

With out commenting on the content of this squabble, I do think that posting a PM on the open board is wrong. If someone was to post a PM from Atlas on the open forum he would go off the deep end with all his "pathetic, sad, psycho, etc" comments trying to degrade a person.

An adult would have handled the matter privately, or if felt threatened taken it to ADMIN, not posted it on the open forum like a child.

Atlas is used to being the one dishing, not being dished onlike he has for the past few months by different members.

Atlas has caused more trouble on this board than all of the "regulars" combined. I for one do not feel sorry for him.

Old 02-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well after reading this thread I have decided I need to change. Because I really need to worry about what a bunch of faceless, nameless people think about me and my huniting abilities. I mean some one might plot to embarass me and I need to fit in.

Wait that's right I don't care. I feel much better now.

Disclaimer: this next statement is not directed to anyone specific.

IT'S THE INTERNET STUPID.

Leave the judgements about each other until your looking at a man face to face to face.

For all you know I could be a black woman from TX.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hell, This is a PM sent to me by an admirer of mine. I won't post his name but I still get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I read it.

I dont know what the **** you are trying to say, but I pray to god I get to meet you one day. I write like a child? You are the biggest idiot I have ever come across on this board. You say I act like a child but you cant put an intelligent response together but a mocking misspelled response? I hope you die a long painfull horrible death.

Now thats a child like response!

Old 02-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Hell, This is a PM sent to me by an admirer of mine. I won't post his name but I still get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I read it.

I dont know what the **** you are trying to say, but I pray to god I get to meet you one day. I write like a child? You are the biggest idiot I have ever come across on this board. You say I act like a child but you cant put an intelligent response together but a mocking misspelled response? I hope you die a long painfull horrible death.

Now thats a child like response!
haha...i wonder who wrote it?
Old 02-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

I thought you promised you'de never post that.

Old 02-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

IMO. posting a PM on a public forum says alot about someone .... Cowardness IMO.
You think we're so stupid that we couldn't figure out that was your opinion with out the IMO?

That hurts my feelings.[:'(]
Old 02-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Gentleman,

I believe this thread has sufficiently run its course. I am locking it. I would kindly suggest that any further dialogue in relation to this topic occur via email or through the private messaging system.

Thank you.

Quick Reply: Public Apology

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.